Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bleached and Loaded Bimmer

So, lately I've been getting sick of sitting around every weekend and totally vegging out. Granted it's a VERY effective way to relax after a long week, but at the same time... it's just as effective at wasting nice weather and my life in general.

So, I've been trying to find more and more things to do during my free time... that way I don't get burned out with life again.

Last Saturday I had TONS of fun. I went to a Car Auction AND a Gun Show. Woot.

Unfortunately... I'm an idiot - and didn't bring my camera to either of them. So, there's no proof that what I'm telling you isn't a buncha shit. lol.

Anyway, the Car Auction was a beautiful thing. There were so many beautiful cars all at different stages of restoration. There was a surprising range of vehicles too. Everything from a 1911 Ford, to relatively modern cars.

Since it was an auction, it was very interesting to see how much money some people were willing to offer for some of these cars.

There was a Pierce Arrow that was GORGEOUS. It was a massive vehicle. It's overall dimensions were really impressive. I'm not too sure about model specifics, etc. It was a 1941 I believe, and had a V12 engine. The back see was about the size of the entire cabin area of my Jeep. It was awesome. I believe it sold for $165,000. Amazing.

Anyway, after the Car Auction, I went up to a Gun Show. *Sigh*

I have a disease...

You surround me with beautiful shiny guns... and I'll buy one. lol! I bought a Springfield Armory XD-9. It's a 9mm, and it's sexy. It'll be a lot easier to shoot, and MUCH cheaper to shoot. (Ammo costs nothing compared to my .357)

Ok... done with guns... I know that about 0% of you are interested in that crap.

So, DirtyScurty told some Internet scam artist to drink bleach yesterday. LOL! OMG I don't know where that kid comes up with his material, but he makes me laugh so freakin hard.

Also, Dirty got a "new-to-him" car the other day. BMW for that matter. He got it for REALLY cheap cause it had some minor engine trouble. My co-worker actually rebuilds BMWs so, it wasn't a big deal. We spent like 4+ hours working on it last night. It was really fun. I learned a lot, and hope to tear my Jeep down, bolt by bolt in the next week or so.

Whaa Baam!

*V*

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ok a few things.. first of all I think im hardly only 0% here.. i care about guns.. lol

2nd of all.. drink bleach! another 10 points for dirty!

Question why do you want to tear your jeep apart bolt by bolt.. it is fun yes.. but dang.. the deeper you go that harder it is.. I can't see you doing it without some kind of purpose whether it be to replace something with a performance part or to fix something.

Thats cool about the BMW.. i love when you can get a steal and fix it up on the cheap side and then use it forever! My dad is really good at that. I hope my crappy truck will last forever.. actually.. I havnt used my truck in over a week. Been cruising on my bike!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:49:00 PM  
Blogger viperbux said...

You just LOVE to remind me about your motorcycle... don't ya.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home