Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ok, no... I'm REALLY Back... I Promise.....

Yah, so I've really been out of the blogging loop for awhile.

Things have just barely started to fall back into a predictable enough system, where I can sit down and write a few words out for my avid readers.

Let's see...


I moved out of my previous apartment with about 26 roommates, into my own apartment. It's a two bedroom, one bath. It's got A/C, DW, W/D Hkps... lol, I'm sounding like "For Rent" Ad.

I love it.

I'm still working the couch situation. I'm definitely lacking in that department. I have to take baby steps though, cause I just dumped $600 on a washer/dryer. After sitting in the Laundromat for about 4 hours the other day, I just about snapped.

Not to mention, it was 7 quarters to run a 1 washing machine that a basket the size of a coffee mug.

I have a new job, that I absolutely love. It's great... I never know what to expect when I come to work. I pretty much make things happen.

I think that should be my job description. "Viperbux: Makes things happen"

lol...

I'm a System Administrator for a medium sized company. Anything IT is me.... Phones, Computers, Network, Servers, Printers, crazy untested technology, whatever... It's on my plate.

Fun, Fun, Fun.

How have you all been?

*V*


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger Davy J said...

You're gay. Hey I rented a jeep liberty for our honeymoon. It was white. Every time I got inside I had a quiet moment of silence for you.

I bought a 96 Honda Passport SUV. (its an Isuzu Rodeo). Its pretty cool, but it needs a subwoofer. Where did you get yours?

oh and my return to WoW is coming closer.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- I am so glad to hear that life is rocking, your new place is being enjoyed, and you finally have a job you love. I thought you were done updating forever!

Saturday, August 19, 2006 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dude. linux rules!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 2:25:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://realitybedding.com/catalog.html

this is for you!

Monday, October 23, 2006 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home