Friday, April 14, 2006

Weather Fading to Uhauls

The weather is starting to finally change. Although I'm totally into the snow, (since I never got any of it growing up), it's nice to see it all start to fade away.

Outside my window, I have these to blooming trees. They are quite the wake-up call. Everything around them is dead but then these two brilliantly colorful trees. It's sorta wussy to say, but I don't care. They're pink and white and they're cool looking.

My sister and her husband are moving up today. I guess my dad went along with them. Ugh... that had to suck. I think it's a 12-14 hour drive, in a fast car. They're in some big-ass Uhaul. I'm getting off of work a bit early tonight so I can head up to see them. They're about an hour north of me, so I'll get there pretty late.

*Crap... I totally forgot a sleeping bag.*

I was thinking about some stories that I could share about the retarded people that I talk to everyday... as well as the cool ones. The funny thing is I totally draw a blank everytime I think of the idiots that I deal with. It's like I subconciously force myself to forget them and their problems the minute that I hang up the phone.

Its just amazing to me how rude people are to each other when they feel that someone is cheating them. Even more shocking are the people that have absolutely no reason to be rude, but are anyways.

I've been applying for jobs, but I gotta tell you... either I suck, or the IT Industry here is so ridiculously saturated that there's no point.

I've decided that I need more clothes. This is really sad for a couple of reasons. First of which being that I HATE shopping. I pretty much hate everything about it. ESPECIALLY spending money on something other then things that "I" like. Secondly, clothes are so insanely expensive. I mean, honestly... I saw a pair of Diesel pants the other day that were like $270.

They were the size of one of my legs, (therefore less fabric)... yet the cost almost 7 times as much as my pants.

I would SO rather put my money into something much more rewarding... like um... paying off my credit card. lol

So, I've never had a cavity. Woot!! Yay for me.

Ok, so my tooth hurts... and I think I have one now. SHIT. I hear that they suck, and I'm not thrilled about getting it filled.

***

I lost my knife again. Then I lost my watch, and couldn't find my keys for the life of me.

I found my watch and keys... but I totally spaced it on my knife. Wow... this is getting "old." ...it's going to get "older" in June.

Woot.... 26, here I come!

*V*

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

clothes.

one can never have enough clothes. as for your utter disdain for shopping, i can single handedly change that. i love clothes. i love everything about them. i like the way they look, the way i feel in them.

but one thing - i WILL NOT pay that rediculous sum of money for a pair of jeans!!! it's funny you mentioned that certain brand - Dave just did a runway show for them and got free clothes... what a punk, right?

and as far as getting a new job - look how long it took me... if you persist enough, you'll find something... it just sucks to play the waiting game.

thanks so much for dropping by my blog again - i've truly missed your comments and always look forward to what you have to say next :)

and the quotes thing - heh heh heh... maybe i should go back and start a quotes page from my blogs...

you know, i printed out every page that i've written over the past year, and found that i've around 500!!! crazy huh?

Friday, April 14, 2006 10:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I am so glad you're blogging again. I once heard a quote that said, "Hell is people," and I think it's probably true. It's good you forget the dickheads you have to deal with everyday- who needs to remember people that suck?

Shopping is the worst thing ever (minus various sorts of torture). I hate spending money, and I hate it even more when I know I'm getting ripped off because things are expensive for NO GOOD REASON.

I have had like 15 fillings, lol. Yes, I brush my teeth. It's honestly not so bad though- just have them inject you with the numbing stuff, and that will be the worst of it... well, except for the smell of your tooth being ground away...!

I swear to God it was just your birthday. This year went by REALLY fast.

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home