Convulsing Aliases
Ok -- So, I'm totally suppose to be working on this paper for my, "Strategic Use of Information Technology" class, but I gotta tell yah...
I don't want to.
Yah... I'm a rebel. Instead, I've decided to just start typing, and see what comes out. I'm actually really tired tonight, so this post may end up being rather similar to my earlier posts.... when I worked back at my graveyard job.
***
I'm going to graduate on April 27th. Once I finish this stupid paper, I'll just have to deal with a take home final, so that shouldn't be too rough. After that, I'll get to be done with school for the first time in my life.
Wow... That's sorta freakin' me out. I mean, WTF am I suppose to do after that. I mean, at least now when I wake up, I know what I'm suppose to do everyday.
I really am burned out with my job -- So just imagine, just for a minute, if I QUIT my job...., and took a break from my business...
Waking up, I would probably begin convulsions...thinking... "I don't have a damn thing to do today."
I really think that I'm going to be one of those dorks that never stops going to school. Now that I'm finishing up with my degree... I think I'll start studying something that I like. <=== Hmmm.... something's not right about that last sentence. I was thinking taking a few Automotive classes. I'm by no means "car-retarded," but it would be nice to have a more solid understanding of things going on under the hood. *** So, a super awesome person asked me where I came up with "Viperbux" today. It sorta surprised me, mainly cause I hadn't thought about that in ages. That fact that I hadn't thought about it for a long time is about the only thing that was interesting about this though. I chose it about 6 years ago. I was trying to think of a new email address, that was quick and easy to use, that I could sorta make my "Internet Alias." I like Dodge Vipers.... and I tend to sometimes be overly worldly... which motivates me to make the "big bucks" (or bux). I *THINK* that's where it came from. Since then, however, it's become a lot more then that. It's just sort of my identity on the web. I own just about everything "viperbux'ish" that you'll see on the web. Oh well.... Not that thrilling of a story... but a story nonetheless. hehe, *V*
I don't want to.
Yah... I'm a rebel. Instead, I've decided to just start typing, and see what comes out. I'm actually really tired tonight, so this post may end up being rather similar to my earlier posts.... when I worked back at my graveyard job.
***
I'm going to graduate on April 27th. Once I finish this stupid paper, I'll just have to deal with a take home final, so that shouldn't be too rough. After that, I'll get to be done with school for the first time in my life.
Wow... That's sorta freakin' me out. I mean, WTF am I suppose to do after that. I mean, at least now when I wake up, I know what I'm suppose to do everyday.
I really am burned out with my job -- So just imagine, just for a minute, if I QUIT my job...., and took a break from my business...
Waking up, I would probably begin convulsions...thinking... "I don't have a damn thing to do today."
I really think that I'm going to be one of those dorks that never stops going to school. Now that I'm finishing up with my degree... I think I'll start studying something that I like. <=== Hmmm.... something's not right about that last sentence. I was thinking taking a few Automotive classes. I'm by no means "car-retarded," but it would be nice to have a more solid understanding of things going on under the hood. *** So, a super awesome person asked me where I came up with "Viperbux" today. It sorta surprised me, mainly cause I hadn't thought about that in ages. That fact that I hadn't thought about it for a long time is about the only thing that was interesting about this though. I chose it about 6 years ago. I was trying to think of a new email address, that was quick and easy to use, that I could sorta make my "Internet Alias." I like Dodge Vipers.... and I tend to sometimes be overly worldly... which motivates me to make the "big bucks" (or bux). I *THINK* that's where it came from. Since then, however, it's become a lot more then that. It's just sort of my identity on the web. I own just about everything "viperbux'ish" that you'll see on the web. Oh well.... Not that thrilling of a story... but a story nonetheless. hehe, *V*

3 Comments:
So... the last paragraph lost all formatting. Frankly, I'm WAY too indifferent about to fix it.
Hehe, just pretend that it looks nice.
WOW do you realize that you have been blogging for almost a year now. Isn't it funny how time flys? Just a little thought.... don't become one of those "professional students" there is nothing worse than a being that one guys that "knows it all" I have a family member that is that way and lets just say that no one EVER wants to be around him because he is.... for lack of a better word... a smart ass. I know that one of your pet peeves is people that talk about stuff that they know nothing about but I think that you would be suprised that you just might feel the same way about people that really do know it all. They are such a drag. And I think that you are to cool to become one of those people. Education is a good thing, don't get me wrong... but remember, to much of a good thing can sometimes be bad.
congratulations - we've almost "known" each other for a year now!!! :) how does it feel?
Post a Comment
<< Home