Bang, Bang
So, in case you hadn't heard there was a horrific shooting today at Virgina Tech University.
WTF?
My buddy DirtyScurty made an interesting point. It's seriously getting to the point where taking online classes seem to be way to go. Who knows what's going to happen when you go to class today?
I mean, High-School is a time of hormonal changes. There's often a ridiculous amount of drama and over-reacting. People are constantly picked on. They're poked and prodded until they're about to snap. It's almost understandable that this kind of thing happens in High-School. But a University? Come'on...
Don't misunderstand me... there is no excuse for this. None. Zero. But, I guess I sort of thought that by the time you make it to college, you've developed enough to have a little more self control.
I've heard rumors that this shooting was over a girl. *Sigh* This dude shot 30 people and then himself... possibly because of a chick?
Wow.
This was a horrible occurrence.
Our thoughts should be with the families and friends of the victims. I thoughts should probably be with the family and friends of the psycho that did this.
V
WTF?
My buddy DirtyScurty made an interesting point. It's seriously getting to the point where taking online classes seem to be way to go. Who knows what's going to happen when you go to class today?
I mean, High-School is a time of hormonal changes. There's often a ridiculous amount of drama and over-reacting. People are constantly picked on. They're poked and prodded until they're about to snap. It's almost understandable that this kind of thing happens in High-School. But a University? Come'on...
Don't misunderstand me... there is no excuse for this. None. Zero. But, I guess I sort of thought that by the time you make it to college, you've developed enough to have a little more self control.
I've heard rumors that this shooting was over a girl. *Sigh* This dude shot 30 people and then himself... possibly because of a chick?
Wow.
This was a horrible occurrence.
Our thoughts should be with the families and friends of the victims. I thoughts should probably be with the family and friends of the psycho that did this.
V

1 Comments:
Correction: He KILLED 30 people, and shot around 50.
Post a Comment
<< Home