Tuesday, April 25, 2006

'StumbleUpon' the Outside World

Well, My tooth feels tons better....

Maybe I was just stressing because I had to finish up that paper... some people sweat, other people get headaches... when I get stressed... apparently my tooth starts to hurt...

hmmm... Maybe I should get my brain checked. ;o)

So, I'm still working on the stupid doctor's computer. (I'm talking like you have some idea what I'm talking about) It's been over a month, EASILY, and I cannot figure out with the deal is.

Everytime we think we've fixed it, we'll drop it off at his house, and within an hour its frozen again. UGH. I hate computers.

Speaking of which... I had the really odd realization come over me the other day in class.

Has anyone ever felt that technology is just starting to get to be "too much?"

I think someone was doing a "current event" type thing on some new "snazzy" technology and I just sorta sat back and thought, "Shit.... it's never going to end, is it?" I mean, it has been SUCH NICE WEATHER lately, but everytime I get any amount of time, I have the hardest time thinking of anything to do other then watch a movie, goof on the 'puter, or go do something else that is INSIDE.

What the hell happened to "going outside to play."

When it starts to warm up a tit-bit more, I'm going to try to ride my bike more. I sorta want to get a morning shift so I'll have a little bit more time after work.

Getting up for the gym is a nightmare. If I had to get up for work, I would probably be a bit more successful, cause I would NEED to wake up. I can always "put off" the gym.

I've started doing the "StumbleUpon" thing. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the coolest "surfing" tool for those people that stare at a computer screen all day. You should check it out. http://www.stumbleupon.com/


1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

what DID happen to going outside to play??? And why don't kids today ever do that? Ever notice that? And they're all overweight.

Of course, I don't recommend the Amy diet either though... I'm beginning to wear thin from it...

oh, and technology is a headache.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home