What Ryhmes with Gunpowder?
Everyone has something that they do to clear their mind... or release some frustration. Some people do martial arts, some people exercise, some people smoke weed.
Well, I'm about as coordinated as a retarded baby colt with three legs. So, martial arts is out. I don't find exercise therapeutic...rather a necessity, so scratch that... I think I'd be entirely way too scary high... so drop that one to.
"Well, *V*... what IS it that you do to relieve stress or clear your mind?"
The answer is simple:

I shoot shit.
Oh, I'm not picky. Anything will do. Most of the time I just shoot targets, but I'm really pretty open... as long as my target isn't breathing. It's often great to just make a quick sweep over all local garage sales. You can spend $5 and have hours of entertainment.
Just don't tell people that you're going to go blow massive holes in their stuff. Sometimes that offends them.
Anyways... I bought a Ruger GP-100 about 2 months ago. It's a .357 Magnum. For those of you that aren't familiar with guns... it sometimes is referred to as a "big ass gun."
Anyway, I like it a lot. It's opened a whole new world to me. I'm sure there's a lot of people out there that will say, "OMG *V* That's totally dangerous, you shouldn't own a gun."
Well, tough... Guns are fun, and ....
That rhymed... woot.
Ya, so I'm enjoying it... and I actually wanna get another one. Maybe something significantly smaller, as the bullets for this sucker are like .40 cents a pop.... or loud bang... depending on how you wanna say it.
It's pretty fun to take to shooting ranges. People are always asking me about it, cause it's SUPER loud, and shoots about a foot of flame every time its fired. Fortunately it shoots both .38 Special ammo (smaller), as well as the full powered .357 ammo. The smaller stuff is significantly cheaper... so if I'm just going to blow some holes in paper... then I usually use that.
Well, that's it... Everyone should try it. At the very least... find something that you find therapeutic.
What do you guys do to blow off steam?
*V*
Well, I'm about as coordinated as a retarded baby colt with three legs. So, martial arts is out. I don't find exercise therapeutic...rather a necessity, so scratch that... I think I'd be entirely way too scary high... so drop that one to.
"Well, *V*... what IS it that you do to relieve stress or clear your mind?"
The answer is simple:
I shoot shit.
Oh, I'm not picky. Anything will do. Most of the time I just shoot targets, but I'm really pretty open... as long as my target isn't breathing. It's often great to just make a quick sweep over all local garage sales. You can spend $5 and have hours of entertainment.
Just don't tell people that you're going to go blow massive holes in their stuff. Sometimes that offends them.
Anyways... I bought a Ruger GP-100 about 2 months ago. It's a .357 Magnum. For those of you that aren't familiar with guns... it sometimes is referred to as a "big ass gun."
Anyway, I like it a lot. It's opened a whole new world to me. I'm sure there's a lot of people out there that will say, "OMG *V* That's totally dangerous, you shouldn't own a gun."
Well, tough... Guns are fun, and ....
That rhymed... woot.
Ya, so I'm enjoying it... and I actually wanna get another one. Maybe something significantly smaller, as the bullets for this sucker are like .40 cents a pop.... or loud bang... depending on how you wanna say it.
It's pretty fun to take to shooting ranges. People are always asking me about it, cause it's SUPER loud, and shoots about a foot of flame every time its fired. Fortunately it shoots both .38 Special ammo (smaller), as well as the full powered .357 ammo. The smaller stuff is significantly cheaper... so if I'm just going to blow some holes in paper... then I usually use that.
Well, that's it... Everyone should try it. At the very least... find something that you find therapeutic.
What do you guys do to blow off steam?
*V*
Labels: Gun

6 Comments:
kill bush, please
Uh...
Well, Anonymous... Unfortunately Bush doesn't meet my target criteria. (He breathes).
BTW, you commented before I'd even finished editing this sucker. Wow, you must be on the edge of your seat... waiting for my posts. ;o)
Thanks for the comment. ;o)
I take back the "you never blog" comment. Your anonymous commentor is pretty funny - you have to admit.
You realize that the anonymous commenter just got you on every government watch list in the universe, right? HAHAHA. Ohhh the U.S. Patriot Act...
I KNOW for a fact that if I ever went shooting with you I would SCREAM every time you shot. I seriously would. Loud noises scare the crap out of me, and combined with guns: AHHHHHHH!
Anyway, I blog to blow off steam, find a victim to listen to me vent for hours, or I clean. At least cleaning gets something done though. :)
ok first off.. anonymous kill YOURSELF..
ok now that thats out of the way.. I have to say that unlike brandon and most men.. I am not as much attracted to things shiny as I am things that make lots of noise.. such as guns.. lightning, jets, surround sound.. lol
for me the ultimate stress reliever is skipping rocks on a calm lake. nothing beats it.. a close 2nd though is the act of hitting an object with another object such as a stick.. baseball and all those related "stick hitting ball" sports count too.
Cleaning.. whats that?
oh and i still feel that every man needs at least a shotgun.. and i still want an old flint lock black powder long rifle!
Oh, boy with a gun....I'm not sure if that's sexy or scary as hell....in your case, I'm going with 'scary as hell'.
On a seperate note, I'm glad to see your blogging a bit more, since we play constant phone tag, I'll just have to keep up this way. Keep me interested! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home