Yes, I Know I'm full of Shit.
Ok, Ok, Ok...
Apparently, I'm totally full of crap. :o)
I'm not even going to make more promises. Cause I doubt that I'll actually keep them. Although, I have to admit, my life WAS pretty boring back when I "started to blog" again.
Fortunately for you, things have changed, and my life is thrilling again.
I'm moved into a new apartment, and I've begun to acquire furniture, and other neat things that everyone should have. Like a couch. lol.
Anyway, I primarily logged into this to post a comment or two, to motivate a good friend of mine out.
Check out her blog: iwillrunamarathon.blogspot.com
I'm feeling the inspiration. Woot!
Apparently, I'm totally full of crap. :o)
I'm not even going to make more promises. Cause I doubt that I'll actually keep them. Although, I have to admit, my life WAS pretty boring back when I "started to blog" again.
Fortunately for you, things have changed, and my life is thrilling again.
I'm moved into a new apartment, and I've begun to acquire furniture, and other neat things that everyone should have. Like a couch. lol.
Anyway, I primarily logged into this to post a comment or two, to motivate a good friend of mine out.
Check out her blog: iwillrunamarathon.blogspot.com
I'm feeling the inspiration. Woot!

3 Comments:
For starters, yes, you are full of crap....but I did miss your blogging 'ever-so-much'....glad your back?1 Maybe?! LOL
You're the best!
Go marathoning!
You should do it too. In fact, I think everyone should run a marathon.
yeah marathoning.. wtf
Post a Comment
<< Home