Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Needle in a Haystack

Although my job mostly is filled with grouchy, rude old men calling about how their website isn't working, occasionally I get a call from a REALLY nice sounding, pleasant person.

Wow... talk about helping the day move along faster.

Woot!!

I'm going to try to post again to blab about something super thrilling.

*V*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog topic made me think of this site: http://php.net/strpos (read the description). And now you know that I truly am a web geek. Yes, you should blab about whatever viperbux means. Oh, and don't be mad about the hang-up. It wasn't my fault as the phone system at work went down (seriously, they sent an email about it but I forgot). THANKS for the recommends... it's incredibly nice to talk to someone who knows what they're talking about. Oh, and another blog topic of interest... highlight interesting sites you've witnessed at work. In particular, I'd actually love to see that zen-cart install if you remember the url.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another blog diversion: Web Developer Firefox Add-on

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger viperbux said...

I'll get to the Viperbux thing, I'm sure.

I've always thought about putting "interesting" sites on here... but I always wondered if that would be like a privacy policy thing....??

Especially since I wouldn't necessarily want to always say NICE things. ;o)

I guess it would be hard to track me down.

*V*

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, ahem, maybe only put "interesting" sites that you do have something nice to say about? And, who's to know how you found the site anyway. It's no crime to link to a site on a blog. Suffice to say, I myself am a blog virgin, so can you really take my advice to be sound?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll start you out. Answers.com because the search rules. Flickr.com because I love when people share photos. iStockphoto.com because it's wicked-cool and a somewhat small-yet-very-useful source of income not to mention design inspiration and cheap stock. NPR.com/podcasts, well, because I am a radio geek in addition to bein' a web geek. UPHPU.org cuz I love groups of geeks. WE05.com cuz they posted podcasts of their web development conference. How cool is that?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home