Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Things Are OK!?!

So, I survived the first weekend.

Woot!

I'm not going to say it was a cake-walk, cause to be honest, it sucked... a lot.

But I survived. Even better then that, is that I think I'll be ok if I try and keep this up for the next little while.

I like my new job quite a bit. I work for a company that has a good reputation, and for the most part... the calls and emails that I respond to are cake. Well, cake for a dork like me.

On a really gross note: Without realizing it, I entered the restroom today, just as a large, greasy, hairy man was leaving.

Note to self: "Don't do that."

I can think of no other way to describe this, but in addition to a stench that literally threw me back, I tasted his filth on my lips when I entered.

Yes... I realize that I've reached an all time low on my blog. But, I just can't think of any other way to express how disgusting he left that bathroom. I literally considered scratching my eyes out, and burning my nose off with a welding torch.

Ok... enough of that.

:o)

So, this month I should get my Jeep. *V* ===> Excited!

My Dad is going batty with excitement. He keeps buying crap for the Jeep off of Ebay. It's sorta funny. Some of his ideas, I really like. (Chrome Grille, Nicer Rims, Tires) But then again, some of the stuff I'd rather he'd just leave up to me, since I'm a dork and all. (Stereo)

So, does anyone ever wanna chat? I mean, now that I'm starting to exist during the day... I sit at my desk.... (on the phone a lot, yes....but I get slow times too) I would like to talk to some of my readers.... cause there are so many of them.

Granted, talk-talk would be more entertaining, but at the same time, we can't all have that luxury... while at work at least. So, let's chat-it-up.

Naturally, who wants to risk talking to a psycho-path (other then me) so, just send me your messaging program preference & username, etc.

I have a neat new secret email: v@viperbux.com

People, if I get zero responses for this, I might be sad.

:o)

*V*

P.S. By the way, don't start sending me a bunch of chain letters, etc. ugh...



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You realize I'm going to talk to you like ALL the time now, don't you? I hadn't been sure if I was allowed since you were at work... but here I come.

P.S. I'm glad you like this new job! I'm really happy for you! :D

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey V! :o) I'm glad to hear you survived all that work! The past month has been crazy for me with all my classes and various obligations but your one schedule alone would've wiped me out! Anyway, I'm always available to talk at work and I use AIM. Nice to hear you're doing well!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you have a funny blog. But you're going to get in trouble for sitting around chatting instead of working...how do you know they aren't monitoring internet usage, as most large companies do??

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger viperbux said...

meh... I'm not too worried. I get enough work done at both jobs, where if I blog during my 10min breaks, or lunch, no one really gets on my case.

So far, no one has noticed my porn either. :o)

Just Kidding... Geez!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI *V*,
Im glad you surviving and getting ur Jeep soon.Your dad is getting all that stuff for your jeep now but I bet you he's gonna want to use it him self most of the time.LOL.he's more excited about it than you are.LOL.well I'd love to see it when it's all done up.bye *v*

Saturday, November 05, 2005 4:02:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

hey there ;) that bathroom story made me laugh my tail off! soooo gross! but the part about ripping your eyes out... oh man. classic! heh heh. well... if you have msn messenger, you can message me at aaiello@absolutepros.com

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home