Nano Jeep
So, I'm so excited about this new Jeep, that's like the only thing that I can think about.
I'm such a guy.
Anyways... for the past few days, I've done nothing but drive around pricing a new lift, wheels and tires. My Dad has called me about 10 times with a bunch of his own ideas. So, I guess we're both guys. lol
Anyways... I'm thinking about getting a small little lift, so I can fit 31 inch tires under there, and then I've been pricing some new rims too. I'll EASILY be able to afford everything I want to do with whatever money I get out of selling my 4Runner. It's likely that I'll have a bit of cash left over to go onto my credit card. (ugh... the never ending void of debt)
I'm thinking of getting a chrome grill, and possible a more aggressive bumper/brushguard thing. OF COURSE I'll have to pump up the stereo. hehe...
Exhaust and a cold air intake will come along... in addition to a tint. I think that's the extent of my plans. At least for now. That'll definitely "man it up."
I'm going to look into another job here in the near future. Despite the fact that I like my job... it's still not going to last forever... and frankly I'm getting slightly burned out with the schedule. I mean... I was up at 7:30am this morning..... ahem.... it's my day off!!
My buddy, Dirty-Scurty just got a job, at some new place.... I guess they do web-hosting. I'll check it out... cause I guess they're hiring... Sounds like sweet setup.
Other then that... I'm good.... a little pissed about this new iPod that just came out. Considering I JUST bought an iPod Nano. Damn it! I guess that's technology for you.... always improving right after you invest in something that you think'll be good for awhile.
*V*
I'm such a guy.
Anyways... for the past few days, I've done nothing but drive around pricing a new lift, wheels and tires. My Dad has called me about 10 times with a bunch of his own ideas. So, I guess we're both guys. lol
Anyways... I'm thinking about getting a small little lift, so I can fit 31 inch tires under there, and then I've been pricing some new rims too. I'll EASILY be able to afford everything I want to do with whatever money I get out of selling my 4Runner. It's likely that I'll have a bit of cash left over to go onto my credit card. (ugh... the never ending void of debt)
I'm thinking of getting a chrome grill, and possible a more aggressive bumper/brushguard thing. OF COURSE I'll have to pump up the stereo. hehe...
Exhaust and a cold air intake will come along... in addition to a tint. I think that's the extent of my plans. At least for now. That'll definitely "man it up."
I'm going to look into another job here in the near future. Despite the fact that I like my job... it's still not going to last forever... and frankly I'm getting slightly burned out with the schedule. I mean... I was up at 7:30am this morning..... ahem.... it's my day off!!
My buddy, Dirty-Scurty just got a job, at some new place.... I guess they do web-hosting. I'll check it out... cause I guess they're hiring... Sounds like sweet setup.
Other then that... I'm good.... a little pissed about this new iPod that just came out. Considering I JUST bought an iPod Nano. Damn it! I guess that's technology for you.... always improving right after you invest in something that you think'll be good for awhile.
*V*

4 Comments:
I believe I have come up with a pretty good idea of what your new truck is going to look like when you're done.
If I missed anything, let me know, lmao.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/redpunkrox/vtruck.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/
y204/redpunkrox/vtruck.jpg
(Paste it together)
Oh yeah! That truck RULES! Oh and.. you think im gonna let you get away scott free with that iPod comment.. haha think again.. I will respond with a chant I just made up... Minidisc Minidisc. The Elite use Minidic. iPod iPod only for the GAYS!
oh sweet gosh.. thats awesome.
What is it with guys and "spiffing up" their rides? I just don't get it. I mean, it's a means for transportation. Granted, you want it to look nice, but there is a level that qualifies as escessive... you're about to cross it, buddy ;) hee hee.
Post a Comment
<< Home