The Curse of Laundry
Ok, I totally have to tell you about my newest pet peeve.
Amazingly enough, only recently have I discovered how much I HATE to do laundry. Well, actually... hold on here.
I don't really hate the washing/drying part. That's not too bad, cause I mean, it's refreshing to have clean clothes. What I hate, is FOLDING.
I don't know what my deal is, but I'm serious.... I just can stand folding. There are a few problems with folding. Number one, it's time consuming. It takes forever and I never have the time to do it. Granted, if I DO have the time... the last thing I want to spend it doing, is folding my clothes that I'm going to eventually wear again, and have to wash again... and naturally fold again.
Another thing is, I don't think that I do it "right." I deduce this from the fact that all my clothes are super wrinkled... even after I fold them. Occasionally someone will try to "teach" me the "proper" way to fold this or that, but it takes like 2 minutes each item.
Oh... and I hate ironing too.
Needless to say, I have a rather large pile of laundry on my floor right now. I'm paying a $100 for someone to fold all of it, and iron my work shirts. Any takers?
*V*
Amazingly enough, only recently have I discovered how much I HATE to do laundry. Well, actually... hold on here.
I don't really hate the washing/drying part. That's not too bad, cause I mean, it's refreshing to have clean clothes. What I hate, is FOLDING.
I don't know what my deal is, but I'm serious.... I just can stand folding. There are a few problems with folding. Number one, it's time consuming. It takes forever and I never have the time to do it. Granted, if I DO have the time... the last thing I want to spend it doing, is folding my clothes that I'm going to eventually wear again, and have to wash again... and naturally fold again.
Another thing is, I don't think that I do it "right." I deduce this from the fact that all my clothes are super wrinkled... even after I fold them. Occasionally someone will try to "teach" me the "proper" way to fold this or that, but it takes like 2 minutes each item.
Oh... and I hate ironing too.
Needless to say, I have a rather large pile of laundry on my floor right now. I'm paying a $100 for someone to fold all of it, and iron my work shirts. Any takers?
*V*

3 Comments:
sure. money good. amy poor. ever think of just hanging everything up in your closet? much quicker and much easier to find what you want to wear.
Hey V! Sorry it's been so long since I've commented! I've enjoyed your blog :o) Also, I hate folding clothes as well, and I have a pile of clothes on my floor too. Today and tomorrow are my clean up days...just got our new entertainment center set up last night...It's awesome so now I'm rearranging a little and cleaning, bleh! But yeah, I hang my clothes as well and when I fold them I just set the time aside and try to do it as fast as possible because I hate to have them just lying around. And for the wrinkles, before you wear it, stick it in the dryer by itself for about 5 mins or so! Usually works! :-D Talk to ya soon!
I LOVE LAUNDRY.
Throw all of your clothes into a box, mail it to me, and I will iron, fold, and send it back to you for FREE (you pay shipping!). I'm not kidding, I LOVE folding, lol. I'm like an old lady- I take my clothes out of the dryer, flip on my Wheel of Fortune, and the cat and me sit on the couch folding clothes for an hour. Booyah.
Post a Comment
<< Home