I May Die in the Next 5 - 8 Days
So, I'm sitting at my new job right now.
So, far it's not really that bad. The problem is starting to materialize in my mind though.
I work so damn much!
This is my schedule: (Scroll Down... I have no idea why it's doing that....?)
Yah... so, essentially, I'm going to die in about 8 days. Cause I can't really see any other result from all of this.
IF, I'm able to pull all this off, I'll have some serious cash flow. That'll be nice.
I don't know if I mentioned this be
fore, but this is by no means a permanent thing. I'm likely to drop 'Job 1' the minute this becomes too much to handle. (Like tomorrow)
My new job is interesting. Mainly my days consist of sitting in front of someone else's computer (it took them a bit to get my workstation put together) looking around like a confused kitten. (Not that I, by any mean imaginable, look like a kitten)
Then again, I guess that's wh
at happens to everyone on their first day at a new job.
My Dad emailed me the other day, and his opening line was, "I couldn't handle it any longer..."
LOL!! He was talking about the Jeep. It's sorta funny, I never realized this, but my Dad has become an "eBay Junkie." He loves to browse around on there, looking for little "treasures."
He's found everything from v
ery rare arrow-head collections, to coins for his coin collection. More recently he's found a sexy chrome grill for a Jeep Liberty.
Yah, so that was it... he found
this grille for my Jeep. In addition to being chrome, it has chrome "mesh" in between the "slots" in the grille. It sounds really cool.
I guess that's an image of it. Not sure how exactly close that is to what he purchased, but if you look carefully, you can see that there is mesh between the main 'bars.'
So, that's that. Just working a lot, and trying to keep up with school. (Oh, yah... school is somehow squeezed into that schedule too!!)
Wish me luck... and I'll try to keep up on reading and commenting on your blogs.
:o)
*V*
So, far it's not really that bad. The problem is starting to materialize in my mind though.
I work so damn much!
This is my schedule: (Scroll Down... I have no idea why it's doing that....?)
| Monday: | 12am - 6am | (Job 1) |
| 1pm - 10pm | (Job 2) | |
| Tuesday: | 11am - 10pm | (Job 2) |
| Wednesday: | 1am - 10pm | (Job 2) |
| Tuesday: | 11am - 10pm | (Job 2) |
| Friday: | 12am - 10am | (Job 1) |
| 5pm - 10pm | (Job 2) | |
| Saturday: | 12am - 12pm | (Job 1) |
| Sunday: | 12am - 12pm | (Job 1) |
Yah... so, essentially, I'm going to die in about 8 days. Cause I can't really see any other result from all of this.
IF, I'm able to pull all this off, I'll have some serious cash flow. That'll be nice.
I don't know if I mentioned this be
My new job is interesting. Mainly my days consist of sitting in front of someone else's computer (it took them a bit to get my workstation put together) looking around like a confused kitten. (Not that I, by any mean imaginable, look like a kitten)
Then again, I guess that's wh
My Dad emailed me the other day, and his opening line was, "I couldn't handle it any longer..."
LOL!! He was talking about the Jeep. It's sorta funny, I never realized this, but my Dad has become an "eBay Junkie." He loves to browse around on there, looking for little "treasures."
He's found everything from v
Yah, so that was it... he found
So, that's that. Just working a lot, and trying to keep up with school. (Oh, yah... school is somehow squeezed into that schedule too!!)
Wish me luck... and I'll try to keep up on reading and commenting on your blogs.
:o)
*V*


5 Comments:
Work will always suck. I know this now. You will not find happiness in a "job". You need to find something that you love and do that for a living. I see so many people who hate their job and talk about things they love to do. When I ask why they don't do that for a living they say that they would stop enjoying it. I think that's bullshit. I think you should find what you love and do that for a living. I also think that your dad should get rid of the Jeep. SUVs are a waste of money especially considering the current gas prices.
I can't believe that schedule you've got going. I actually read through and tried to calculate WHERE you would possibly be able to eat, get sleep, have a life- and I've come to the conclusion that yes, you may in fact die. BUT- I hope you quit job 1 before that actually happens, and by God, remember money is NO GOOD if you're not alive to spend it on trips to places like Michigan.
Nice grille... not that I know anything about grilles, lol.
What are you gonna do with all your hard earned money dude. You can always give your nano to kk and get yourself the new one. Or get minidisc like a real man. ok that was my last comment on the ipod war. In fact I give up. Im sure by the next one that comes out. I'll want one. So yeah.. you win I guess.. and I hope you never read this.
dude... I'd die with that schedule. Keep your vitamin C intake up so you don't get sick from sleep deprivation! Oh, and of course, best of luck :)
Hi.I actually know how your feeling right now because I did that once too.Had two jobs and was doing one of my subjects during the summer brake and it was full on.i thought I could handle it and I did for a while but then I got so tired that I ended up failing that subject because I was just to tired to think and stressed to even pass the damn exam.so I just hope it doesn't effect you school.GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home