My Week -- Be Prepared to Be Amazed!
Today, I had to work at 6AM. Unfortunately for me, however, I didn't go to sleep until 9PM last night. Oh... yah.... laugh it up... That MAY appear to be an early bed time... but if I wait to go to bed until 9PM, that means that I would have been up for 22 hours. Yah... not so funny anymore, huh? ;o)
Yah, so... apparently I forgot about the body's need for sleep. Ugh... My eyes were BURNING when I woke up. But, here I am...
It's been a pretty slow week. I was contemplating not posting. Yes... I know... what drastic measures... simply due to a slow week. I thought better of it, however.
Lets see... what did I do this week?
Yah, that's about it. What a thrilling life I lead. Anyways... It was a really boring week.
The project we're going to do at school may prove to be interesting. Amazingly enough, I'm looking forward to it. (Wow... I AM a dork)
Sorry about this retarded post.
*V*
Yah, so... apparently I forgot about the body's need for sleep. Ugh... My eyes were BURNING when I woke up. But, here I am...
It's been a pretty slow week. I was contemplating not posting. Yes... I know... what drastic measures... simply due to a slow week. I thought better of it, however.
Lets see... what did I do this week?
- Worked Monday from 6AM - 12PM
- Built my roommate a computer (On his Tab of course)
- Went to class Monday & Wednesday 4PM-5:15PM
- Met with a new client for my business (Yay... Money, Money, Money!!)
- Watched disc 1-5 of the "Lost" series
- Worked Friday 12AM-10AM, Saturday & Sunday 12AM-12PM
- Played a bit of WoW (Yah, I'm a computer dork on occasion)
Yah, that's about it. What a thrilling life I lead. Anyways... It was a really boring week.
The project we're going to do at school may prove to be interesting. Amazingly enough, I'm looking forward to it. (Wow... I AM a dork)
Sorry about this retarded post.
*V*

2 Comments:
The only thing more retarded than a retarded post is deciding not to post at all! Thank you!
worlds of warcraft! heh... yeah. shocked that i actually knew what that was, huh? no. i don't actually play. in fact, i suck at video/computer games. but my asshole ex made me sit through endless hours watching of him play. yeah. life is pretty boring though - unless you live certain parts of my life that is... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home