Job Interview
I went in for an interview today.
It was sort of abrupt. Dirty-Scurty got a job at this new place and casually mentioned that the guy that interviewed him drove up in a Dodge Viper. Well, naturally... if HE drove up in a Viper, that means that if I get hired on there... I'll drive a Viper, right?
lol
Yah, so Dirty told me that there were a few additional openings that could potentially open up... so I thought, "What the hell?"
I called the Viper-Guy, and set up an appointment for 11AM today. I went over the their offices and found that they're actually moving up a few floors into a larger space. This was necessary because apparently they're growing quickly. Good sign if you ask me. :o)
I spiffed up my resume last night and shaved. (the latter being a long time coming) Threw on some "hire-me" clothes and was there on time.
The interview went well. They kept saying things like:
"Wow, you're very qualified."
"We may actually have some other openings that you might be more interested in."
So, from where I'm sitting... that looked/sounded pretty good. They were offering a little more money then I'm making now, and possibly less obnoxious hours. Plus, I was going to see if there was any way I could keep my current job AND do this new one.
It was sorta, funny actually, they said that they only had a "night-shift" available. When they mentioned that, my heart kind of sunk. Just cause it would be nice to be coherent during the day for once. So, I was hoping for a regular shift. When I asked what hours specifically they could do, they said, "1pm to 10pm."
LOL, I responded, "That's not a night-shift! I work midnight to noon!.... Now THAT'S a night shift."
They laughed, and I could see that they were relieved that I was ok with their proposed shift.
Well, anyways... they called me while I was taking my "pre-work nap." (yah, yah... laugh it up....) They said that they wanted to "work things out with me" so that I might be able to start on Monday.
Hmmm...
I kick ass.
lol, jk!
So, we'll see... I might have two jobs, and be making a lot more money. I could use it...
Anyone need a "Sugar-Daddy?" hehe
*V*
It was sort of abrupt. Dirty-Scurty got a job at this new place and casually mentioned that the guy that interviewed him drove up in a Dodge Viper. Well, naturally... if HE drove up in a Viper, that means that if I get hired on there... I'll drive a Viper, right?
lol
Yah, so Dirty told me that there were a few additional openings that could potentially open up... so I thought, "What the hell?"
I called the Viper-Guy, and set up an appointment for 11AM today. I went over the their offices and found that they're actually moving up a few floors into a larger space. This was necessary because apparently they're growing quickly. Good sign if you ask me. :o)
I spiffed up my resume last night and shaved. (the latter being a long time coming) Threw on some "hire-me" clothes and was there on time.
The interview went well. They kept saying things like:
"Wow, you're very qualified."
"We may actually have some other openings that you might be more interested in."
So, from where I'm sitting... that looked/sounded pretty good. They were offering a little more money then I'm making now, and possibly less obnoxious hours. Plus, I was going to see if there was any way I could keep my current job AND do this new one.
It was sorta, funny actually, they said that they only had a "night-shift" available. When they mentioned that, my heart kind of sunk. Just cause it would be nice to be coherent during the day for once. So, I was hoping for a regular shift. When I asked what hours specifically they could do, they said, "1pm to 10pm."
LOL, I responded, "That's not a night-shift! I work midnight to noon!.... Now THAT'S a night shift."
They laughed, and I could see that they were relieved that I was ok with their proposed shift.
Well, anyways... they called me while I was taking my "pre-work nap." (yah, yah... laugh it up....) They said that they wanted to "work things out with me" so that I might be able to start on Monday.
Hmmm...
I kick ass.
lol, jk!
So, we'll see... I might have two jobs, and be making a lot more money. I could use it...
Anyone need a "Sugar-Daddy?" hehe
*V*

5 Comments:
Dude thats awesome! Did you talk viper with him as well. Im sure you could impress him that way. I bet you know more about his car than he does! Grats on the job!
The fact that these people realized your utter awesomeness surprises me none, as you DO have mad skills and you ARE incredibly impressive in all aspects.
Congratulations!!!
Congrats V! Nice to hear things are going well for you! :o)
(Oh and I have that word verification trouble too! Not a problem, I'm just glad I'm not the only one! :))
"Your mom goes to college"
Dirty Scurty
congrats! too bad i don't need a sugar daddy at the moment... but i know who to call if i do!!!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home