Winning the Fight Against SPAM
So, I had to turn on some verification feature on the comments page. (Thanks Flimsy for the advice) Out of no where I started getting slammed with ton spam comments. This must mean my blog is becoming famous... wooowhooo!
Wow, what a major let down. I check the blog and see I have 15 comments!! Only to find out half of them are about penis enlargements. ugh.... ;o)
Sorry for the extra step in leaving comments, but I just got sick of logging in everyday to clear out the spam. Thanks for continuing to read, comment, and update your own blogs. I absolutely love them.
*V*
Wow, what a major let down. I check the blog and see I have 15 comments!! Only to find out half of them are about penis enlargements. ugh.... ;o)
Sorry for the extra step in leaving comments, but I just got sick of logging in everyday to clear out the spam. Thanks for continuing to read, comment, and update your own blogs. I absolutely love them.
*V*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home