Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm BACK!

Ok, Ok... I'm back....

So, things have been a little out of control for the past few weeks. I don't really have a legitimate excuse other then just things started to build up, and I had to choose something to put on the "back burner" if you will. :o)

So, Yay! I'm back. How's everyone doing? I'll go thru all of your blogs as soon as I get something written down on mine. I know you're all having withdraws. So I'll get right to it.

Everything is about the same as when I last posted. A few things I guess are different.

The girl I've been dating moved away. :o( Not to far away yet... but she's eventually going to be out in the east coast. So, I helped her move. Hmmm... lets see.

School sucks. I'm finding myself, less and less motivated to go to class. I mean, it's seriously really uncomfortable sitting there with my buddy and our teacher.... and that's it. I can't wait for us to get this project actually moving, cause until then, it's like we sit there trying to find things to do / talk about.

I'm getting a new truck. Yes, yes... it's time to retire my 4Runner. I'm going to really miss it. Yah, so I'm weird... and have grown attached to my truck. I'm actually a little sad, cause it's the first vehicle that I've had for a long time. In replacement, I'm getting a Jeep Liberty 4X4.

Initially I was a bit concerned, cause from what I've seen, those SUVs are really that... um...."gnarly." But I'm getting an unreal deal on it, and so it's really hard to turn down. So, after I pretty much accepted it, (My Uncle is selling it to me) I started to surf the web, and found out that there is quite some potential things that can be done to really spice up their performance and appearance. (After-all, I have my uber-cool image to maintain... lol)

So, I'll post some pics when I get them... so you can see what I'm going to be workin' with. In the mean time... I'll post one that I saw that I thought was sorta cool.


So, there you go... that's an idea of one that I liked. Compliments to someone on Car Domain

So, I'm not sure when I'm going to actually get it, but I should be soon. Probably early November. Keep an ear out for anyone interested in purchasing a 1993 Toyota 4Runner 4X4. She's fully loaded, V6, Sun Roof, Power Everything, Keyless Entry, Remote Starter, absolutely ridiculous sound system... Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Filter.... and only 148,000 miles. It could use some new paint though.

Ok... So, that's going to be the extent of my entry today. Remember, you need to take baby steps after such a long break. I don't want to pull a muscle or something. :o)

*V*

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice dude.. I'm planing on buying a jeep as well out here. Except.. I was thinking just a wrangler. What are your thoughts..

Friday, October 14, 2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HEY V!!!!! I've missed you! Glad that you're back and I'm glad you've been having fun...or at least been keeping busy! Good luck with the new vehicle...but don't jack the car up too much and then put SUPER big tires on it...because then it would just look kinda wrong...haha, just my take ;) But anyway, glad to see ya!

Friday, October 14, 2005 8:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally saw one of these Liberty things yesterday. I think I can dig it.

(P.S. I always have to enter the word verification letters 2 or 3 times because I can't read tham and I enter the wrong letters, lol. OMG.)-------> Attempt #2

Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home