The Master IT Carpenter
Well, there's not an overly large amount going on. Just been workin' a lot.
I've been looking for a nice desk to replace the $99 clearance desk I bought when I first moved here long, long ago. I gotta admit, it's totally paid for itself. I mean, it's hung in there through probably 5 different computers, over a 6 year period. Well worth the $99.
Anyway, I've been looking for an adequate replacement for nearly a year now. Mainly I just want something BIG. I'm a computer nerd, I need a lot of space to do my computer nerdy stuff.
So, a couple months ago I decided to build one. Anyway, my buddy helped me out, and we put together this AWESOME desk. I am seriously surprised.
Who would have thought that an IT Specialist could throw together a kick ass desk. Anyway, I need to get some pictures of it taken, so I can post them up here.
Work has been pretty busy... I find myself staying very late most days, trying to tie up loose ends. It's pretty funny that I'm so dedicated to a job that pays me beans.
My friend mentioned that I should start looking into getting my Masters. I think he might have a good point. I'm going to look into some degrees, and costs, etc. Apparently he found a Masters program in ISYS that doesn't require a thesis. That'd be bad ass.
I gave up on trying to get the Mustang to stop leaking. That son of a bitch just wouldn't stop! Sooo... I dropped it off at the local mechanics and told them to "take your time."
Well, it's been two weeks... haha, and I haven't heard a word. I called them a few days ago and they said that they'd let me know when it was done. Well, I told them to take their time, in the hopes that since I'm not raggin' them every three hours for an update, they'd cut me a bit of a break. That's probably wishful thinking... but hey... a guy can dream, right?
I've decided I hate wasting money on clothes. Even worse is that my wardrobe totally shows this. haha. I look like a poor little urchin child... er... urchin dude.
Over-all things have been going well. I'm in a good mood most of the time, and keep myself busy with little projects here, and there.
Lifes not to shabby at the moment.
*V*
I've been looking for a nice desk to replace the $99 clearance desk I bought when I first moved here long, long ago. I gotta admit, it's totally paid for itself. I mean, it's hung in there through probably 5 different computers, over a 6 year period. Well worth the $99.
Anyway, I've been looking for an adequate replacement for nearly a year now. Mainly I just want something BIG. I'm a computer nerd, I need a lot of space to do my computer nerdy stuff.
So, a couple months ago I decided to build one. Anyway, my buddy helped me out, and we put together this AWESOME desk. I am seriously surprised.
Who would have thought that an IT Specialist could throw together a kick ass desk. Anyway, I need to get some pictures of it taken, so I can post them up here.
Work has been pretty busy... I find myself staying very late most days, trying to tie up loose ends. It's pretty funny that I'm so dedicated to a job that pays me beans.
My friend mentioned that I should start looking into getting my Masters. I think he might have a good point. I'm going to look into some degrees, and costs, etc. Apparently he found a Masters program in ISYS that doesn't require a thesis. That'd be bad ass.
I gave up on trying to get the Mustang to stop leaking. That son of a bitch just wouldn't stop! Sooo... I dropped it off at the local mechanics and told them to "take your time."
Well, it's been two weeks... haha, and I haven't heard a word. I called them a few days ago and they said that they'd let me know when it was done. Well, I told them to take their time, in the hopes that since I'm not raggin' them every three hours for an update, they'd cut me a bit of a break. That's probably wishful thinking... but hey... a guy can dream, right?
I've decided I hate wasting money on clothes. Even worse is that my wardrobe totally shows this. haha. I look like a poor little urchin child... er... urchin dude.
Over-all things have been going well. I'm in a good mood most of the time, and keep myself busy with little projects here, and there.
Lifes not to shabby at the moment.
*V*

8 Comments:
I have a little project for you to tackle if you think that you are up to the challenge!!! Let me know!
That desk rules! I want one like that! You totally need to post some pics for some bragging rights.
the desk is pretty hot.... :) good job!
I'm going to build a rocket that will pwn your desk.
Anonymous #1: Gladly... but I have no idea who you are. So, if you know me... then give me a call, and tell me what your project is.
You totally know who I am. Lets just see if you are good enough to figure it out! And about the project... it's a monster of one... if that is a good enough hint for you!
Will you build me... a house?
It doesn't have to be HUGE or anything, you know, just a small house.
hey dude.. i just wrote a super review of windows vista .. i wish somehow a microsoft exec would get a wiff of what i wrote.. judas..
Post a Comment
<< Home