Friday, August 03, 2007

The Diligent Entrepreneur

I think I know what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. I've decided that I'm going to really put more effort in becoming a full-time entrepreneur. I just love the idea of starting a company that has the potential to become HUGE.

Lately I've been working with a friend on an idea of a new company that we're considering starting. I don't want to get into specifics yet, mainly because I realize that my reader-base is so massive that there's likely at least one person out there that would steal my idea. :o)

Anyway, it would be in addition to my existing computer consulting company. The only detail I'll provide is that rather then computers, it would be more geared towards the Automotive industry.

Anyway... 'nuff about that.

The job search continues. I'm really looking for something that is a step up from where I'm at. (Who isn't) Anyone got any good IT Management jobs out there? I've been tempted lately to change my job title to "Guy that gets shit done." Really that's what I do around here.

When my boss, or one of the executives needs something done ASAP, the put it on my plate, and it'll be done, or at the very least have an status update in an hour. Everything from dealing with vendors, dealing with contractors, HR stuff, network or computer troubleshooting / repair, research, or purchasing. If they need it done like "yesterday" they just let me know, and I'm on it.

I find that a lot of time, I get stuff done so fast that sometimes I don't have anything to do.

Like right now.

:o)

*V*

2 Comments:

Blogger Davy J said...

I'm sure you'll have the finest meats and cheeses. If you want to invest in a restaurant/food place with me that's cool. Give me a call.

Friday, August 03, 2007 5:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said before... Detroit, MI is the Motor City. Makes sense to me! ;)

Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home