Pay the Slave 3%
I got a raise! OMG I'm soooo happy! I mean after over a YEAR of hard work, determination and going above and beyond my job requirements, they finally saw fit to give me an AMAZING raise!
I mean, it's almost exactly what I asked for.
3%
They gave me a 3% raise. I simply asked them to offer me a competitive wage (About $10,000 more a year), and instead they gave me a $1000 more a year.
Just another little tid-bit to motivate me to get the hell outta here.
*V*
I mean, it's almost exactly what I asked for.
3%
They gave me a 3% raise. I simply asked them to offer me a competitive wage (About $10,000 more a year), and instead they gave me a $1000 more a year.
Just another little tid-bit to motivate me to get the hell outta here.
*V*

1 Comments:
freak dude.. that sucks.. july first will bring me 4.5% and im stoked.. but then again.. the work I do doesn't exactly compare to what you do. Today i get the joy of installing (i kid you not..) 13 cd's of fonts and clip arts.
Post a Comment
<< Home