Monday, June 25, 2007

Americas Obsession with Registration

They built an Ikea just north of me a month back. It cracks me up cause people are acting like it's a holy temple that they need to gravitate to.

I can't BELIEVE how many people are there whenever I find myself wandering the aisles. It just amazes me. The amount of hype and excitement that existed before it opened was just a riot.

Anyway....

I went there last weekend, and was staring at the back of my Jeep, while my friends loaded shit up... and I noticed... my registration is 3 months over-due.

LOL.

I must be losing it. I'm usually REALLY on the ball with that type of thing. I guess the only reason I was looking is that I need to switch the title over on the Stang and was considering getting it registered too. Anyway... I realize that wasn't very interesting, but it really shocked me.

Not even a week ago, I was driving home with a cop on my ass for like 20 mins... he didn't pull me over. Weird.

So, I guess that's the plan for today. Register the Jeep and switch the Title over on the Stang. Woot.

That's it....

Probably for this week.... maybe even the rest of the month. What month is it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't get a ticket because you're hot. Seriously, that's why.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home