Money Sucks
To be completely honest... I've been putting off my blog, cause I haven't had a whole lot to write about.
I was hoping something cool would happen, so that I'd have some super exciting post... but ya... nothings happened.
My car insurance and my rent hit me at the same time. That sucked. I pay my car insurance every 6 months, so it was like $440, on top of my rent $575, kinda killed my last paycheck. So, I haven't done anything cool, cause everything costs money.
Well, anyway... I fortunately setup overdraft protection. So, anything that goes into the negative, just goes onto a CC that I never use. *Sigh*
I need a new job.
I applied for two jobs yesterday or the day before. Not really 100% up my alley, but they both pay better....
Well, anything pays better.
I was hoping something cool would happen, so that I'd have some super exciting post... but ya... nothings happened.
My car insurance and my rent hit me at the same time. That sucked. I pay my car insurance every 6 months, so it was like $440, on top of my rent $575, kinda killed my last paycheck. So, I haven't done anything cool, cause everything costs money.
Well, anyway... I fortunately setup overdraft protection. So, anything that goes into the negative, just goes onto a CC that I never use. *Sigh*
I need a new job.
I applied for two jobs yesterday or the day before. Not really 100% up my alley, but they both pay better....
Well, anything pays better.

3 Comments:
you should go back to prostitution. word on the street says you were pretty good at it.
...one of the best. I learned from the master. Man, Garit was good.
Was? So you think I'm out of the game huh? There is still much you have to learn...
Post a Comment
<< Home