Little Man with No Pipes
Well, most of my time has been dedicated to working on the Mustang. I have a lot of fun with it. With any luck, I'll be starting it up again tomorrow.
Since then I've replaced most the engine gaskets, fluids and tightened everything down. I even repaired the brakes. (With any luck)
Work has been REALLY slow. I'm surprised. Usually I'm slammed from the minute I walk in, to the minute I leave (which is about an hour past 'go home time.')
I applied for two other jobs. The looked really promising, and offered a frankly obnoxiously huge pay increase. I interviewed for both of them, and felt like I'd nailed them.
But, I received to rejection emails on the same day. It was actually really surprising because I'd felt so confident. One of them had a pretty legitimate excuse. Apparently they were hiring an internal employee instead. But, the other one was particularly surprising because it was a new position, and I felt like the only person that interviewed for the job. They gave me the typical, "We're going in a different direction..." shit.
Oh, well. I'll just keep my eyes open and keep sending out the 'ole resume.
Dirty and his wife took off for the week... since they're jobless for the time being. Really no reason to stay.
I've had a pretty gnarly cold / sore throat the past month I swear. I really think it's been a reoccuring thing, because I never really take care of myself when I'm sick. I just keep doing the same thing. If I DO take some time off, I just fill that time with catching up on things that I don't normally have time to do. haha. Mr. Efficient.
Well, I took a couple days off, and sat inside one of the days. (Naturally the other day was all Mustang... haha!) I think that helped a lot, cause I feel tons better. Granted, I totally vegged and played a computer game the entire time, but at least I wasn't out and about.
My buddy -G- came over yesterday, and we took the mufflers off of his motorcycle. HAHA! Now THAT'S funny. You'd be amazed hat how gnarly a 800cc motorcycle can sound once you pull all those restrictive mufflers off, etc. It was awesome!
My sister is pregnant, and found out that she's going to have a little boy! YAY! That's cool because they'll have one of each! I know that they're very excited, and so am I. It'll be nice to have the little guy around.
*V*
Since then I've replaced most the engine gaskets, fluids and tightened everything down. I even repaired the brakes. (With any luck)
Work has been REALLY slow. I'm surprised. Usually I'm slammed from the minute I walk in, to the minute I leave (which is about an hour past 'go home time.')
I applied for two other jobs. The looked really promising, and offered a frankly obnoxiously huge pay increase. I interviewed for both of them, and felt like I'd nailed them.
But, I received to rejection emails on the same day. It was actually really surprising because I'd felt so confident. One of them had a pretty legitimate excuse. Apparently they were hiring an internal employee instead. But, the other one was particularly surprising because it was a new position, and I felt like the only person that interviewed for the job. They gave me the typical, "We're going in a different direction..." shit.
Oh, well. I'll just keep my eyes open and keep sending out the 'ole resume.
Dirty and his wife took off for the week... since they're jobless for the time being. Really no reason to stay.
I've had a pretty gnarly cold / sore throat the past month I swear. I really think it's been a reoccuring thing, because I never really take care of myself when I'm sick. I just keep doing the same thing. If I DO take some time off, I just fill that time with catching up on things that I don't normally have time to do. haha. Mr. Efficient.
Well, I took a couple days off, and sat inside one of the days. (Naturally the other day was all Mustang... haha!) I think that helped a lot, cause I feel tons better. Granted, I totally vegged and played a computer game the entire time, but at least I wasn't out and about.
My buddy -G- came over yesterday, and we took the mufflers off of his motorcycle. HAHA! Now THAT'S funny. You'd be amazed hat how gnarly a 800cc motorcycle can sound once you pull all those restrictive mufflers off, etc. It was awesome!
My sister is pregnant, and found out that she's going to have a little boy! YAY! That's cool because they'll have one of each! I know that they're very excited, and so am I. It'll be nice to have the little guy around.
*V*

2 Comments:
That's so exciting for your sister! I need to talk to some people who have "one of each" and figure out what the secret is. I don't want to get "two of the same" one day and have to send one back, lol. *Awkward*
garit tried to show me what his bike sounded like a few days after he took off the pipes.. it was a liquidy fart noise. not impressive. needless to say he put the pipe back on. then it sounded better.
Post a Comment
<< Home