Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Stretched Thin Moostang

Ugh...

I had a flat tire today. What an obnoxious way to start the day. LOL. Les Swab totally plug / patched my tire for free. That was cool of them.

Anyway, I'm working with this guy up north in an attempt to sell me his 1969 Ford Mustang. It's pretty cheap, and I'm hoping to go up and check it out soon. It's only $3K, and he said that he's flexible on the price.

Lately we've been working on Dir
ty's BMW, and that's really got me thinking. There is really no reason for me to not have my own car to tinker with. I don't need to blow a lot of money on it... just something form to mess around with. I don't want to rush it either.

That's the nice thing about having it as a second vehicle... you don't have to worry about how you're going to get to work the next day.

I'm going to get a hold of him again, and try and schedule an appointment when I can go up and see how bad it is.

Doesn't look to bad, does it?



We'll see.... he said there's some sort of issue with the roof. I guess a tree branch fell on it, and it was repaired in a pretty flaky manner.

Although over all life has been good the past year or so, I'm starting to feel a little stretched out. Plus, I'm really burned out with my job. Once again, they're full of promises that just seem to be put off.

I'm not getting any younger, and frankly, I'm sick of people treating me like I have all the time in the world to make a career for myself.

I don't wanna sound like an ass... but shit. Pay me what I'm worth, and don't promise me a bunch of crap that isn't going to happen.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you weren't kidding- you NEED to blog. Well, blog your heart out.

Oh, I like that car a lot. I think a black one would be sexy too.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah dude.. what color do you want your stang? that is an important thing to decide!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger viperbux said...

Um...

I'm thinking like a dark charcoal or something.

Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home