Two Weeks and the Ass-Chirp
I finally got around to putting in my two weeks notice at one of my jobs. "Job #1" to be specific.
The 80 hours a week was starting to really kick my ass. I'm sure that I could have fought my way thru, until they laid me off... but I figured... what would be the point? They weren't even going to give me Christmas off. !!
They'll let me have Memorial Day off, but not Christmas? WTF?
Yah, so I'm done with this place.
My truck is cool. Me Likey.
I help some of the oddest people at my other job, I swear. Maybe that's one of the reasons that I don't mind the job so much. I always have a good list of web addresses to bring home and show my roommates, cause they're so odd!
What the funniest part about it, is how mad people get when there's a small hiccup in their service.
I mean, they own a site, dedicated to their rattery, or maybe their counter-strike clan. Man if that thing is down, then we'd better drop EVERYTHING, and get to making sure that we focus on their "important" sites. Oooo sometimes, I'm "this" close to reminding the people the purpose behind their site.
"Ma'am, you're screaming at me over a site, dedicated to the breeding of rats...... uh...huh, that's what I said, just a little FYI."
*sigh*
I helped a guy that was writing a site for his church, that you could not only investigate their beliefs, but you could be baptized, and forgiven of all your sins right online. "God, truly works in mysterious ways."
Just cause I said I liked this job BETTER doesn't by any means, mean that I'm content working there.
A little birdie told me that I need to pull my thumb out of my ass, and get my side business rolling a bit faster.
::Chirp, Chirp::
*V*
The 80 hours a week was starting to really kick my ass. I'm sure that I could have fought my way thru, until they laid me off... but I figured... what would be the point? They weren't even going to give me Christmas off. !!
They'll let me have Memorial Day off, but not Christmas? WTF?
Yah, so I'm done with this place.
My truck is cool. Me Likey.
I help some of the oddest people at my other job, I swear. Maybe that's one of the reasons that I don't mind the job so much. I always have a good list of web addresses to bring home and show my roommates, cause they're so odd!
What the funniest part about it, is how mad people get when there's a small hiccup in their service.
I mean, they own a site, dedicated to their rattery, or maybe their counter-strike clan. Man if that thing is down, then we'd better drop EVERYTHING, and get to making sure that we focus on their "important" sites. Oooo sometimes, I'm "this" close to reminding the people the purpose behind their site.
"Ma'am, you're screaming at me over a site, dedicated to the breeding of rats...... uh...huh, that's what I said, just a little FYI."
*sigh*
I helped a guy that was writing a site for his church, that you could not only investigate their beliefs, but you could be baptized, and forgiven of all your sins right online. "God, truly works in mysterious ways."
Just cause I said I liked this job BETTER doesn't by any means, mean that I'm content working there.
A little birdie told me that I need to pull my thumb out of my ass, and get my side business rolling a bit faster.
::Chirp, Chirp::
*V*

2 Comments:
Forgiven for all of your sins right online... HMMM.
.
.
.
.
.
Um... what's the address? lol
Speaking of side business.. I could really use some now.
Post a Comment
<< Home