Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm editing the title to this post, cause I didn't like the old one.

It really is quite amazing. We have all been blessed with such an amazing range of emotions. So, amazing in fact, occasionally I forget the extremes of these emotions, cause naturally, we don't visit them as often as the main stream ones.

I got my Jeep on Wednesday. Initially I was mixed with excitement and I guess a type of fear. Excitement, for obvious reasons, and fear because I pretty much went into this purchase without ever having seen the vehicle. Essentially I was basing my decision on what my Mom and Dad said.

*Gulp*

Not that they don't have great taste; it's just that we don't SHARE that great taste.

Well, when I saw the truck, my disappointment became a little stronger then my excitement. Not because I am spoiled, or ungrateful, but merely because it looked different then what I'd expected. Duh.

My initial impression was what I always think when I see a Jeep Liberty. "What a wussy looking truck."

BUT... that quickly changed. First I drove it... and realized how new and in what amazing shape it was in. Second, how gutsy it was. It really had some pick up. Finally, I started to think about all of the things I wanted to do with it.

At around that point, I realized, that no matter what sort of car you drive, you can always make it your own, and have it look good.

OOOOO lala, I can't wait to throw some tires, rims, lift, exhaust, tint and a stereo in there.

...Meh... call me immature, I don't really give a damn. Some people like sports, some people like food, I like wasting money on my car to make it look kick ass.

;o)

Ok, back to my point with the whole emotion thing.

So, I come into work, and mention that I got my truck, and this prick, whom I've never been very fond of, just un-LOADS.

He starts going off on how shitty Jeep is, and that anyone that buys a Jeep, just wasted their money cause they have horrible motors, and frames, blah, blah, blah....

Well, I wasn't really in the mood to argue, so I let him blab away... which apparently fueled his desire to make me feel stupid. (Pet Peeve)

Finally, after literally 15 minutes of telling me what a fool I was, I got sick of it, and told him to shut the hell up.

He explained, that instead, I should have invested 4 times as much money and bought a 2005 4Runner. Well, you retard, if I had $40,000 to spend, I would have considered a few other options.

I don't really care to get into details, but needless to say, he had absolutely no idea how to show tact. I mean, I seriously had to listen to how stupid I was for 30 mins by the time he was done.

Tell me, who does that? Who sits there and starts telling someone what a fool they are, without an invitation, or any reason?

***
Billy runs up to Sam, almost exploding with excitement, "LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!!" Billy blurts, thrusting his hand in Sam's face.

"...meh... I've got like 8 of those, they suck." Sam replies, as a matter of factly.

***

Yah, call me sensitive for reacting like that, but what an ass. I was SOOOO pissed off at him. The kid's got plenty of his own issues though, so I guess I shouldn't be too hard on him.

Shit. Really makes you wonder how some people were even raised.

Ok, so I'm sure this is REALLY long now. Time for me to work.

Give you an update soon!!

*V*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You scared me at first when you said you were disappointed in your new ride! I'm SO glad that you ended up liking it!

I guess in situations involving people like that asshole, you just have to remember that it's as simple as 'what goes around, comes around.' Guys like him are completely oblivious to how they're coming off- offensively and annoyingly. You get major props for maintaining your cool while he totally trashed your truck. Screw him. Honestly, people like that aren't worth getting upset about (though they are ALWAYS the most successful at getting you riled up). I'm pretty sure that 9/10 times, they have no idea what they're talking about anyway, and their tasteless 'opinions' are worth about as much as a bag'o crap. "Blabbidy, bla, bla, blah."

You like your new truck and you're excited to pimp it out. You're totally going to score buttloads of chicks, and this new project can really give you something to be excited about. Remember the important stuff, "...no matter what sort of car you drive, you can always make it your own, and have it look good," and have fun with it.

Dicklick probably drives a piece of shit anyway.

Friday, November 18, 2005 2:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY,who gives a shit what he thinks. As long as you like it, your the one driving it and not him.Oh and i wander what he drives?

Saturday, November 19, 2005 7:47:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dudes like that have a few things in common. Everything in there life sucks so they want to bring everyone down to there level.. and they have a small you know what.. and are just naturally pissed about it. Is it not true?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home