Friday, December 02, 2005

Hint #1

Ok, ok... I'll give you a damn hint.

If I get one more comment begging for a hint to my identity, I'm just goint to scream. Shiiiiit, people.

Hint#1

I'm UBER-famous.

:o)

*V*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I totally can't figure it out... who are you? What's your name?

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,it's Aussie bird here,can you tell me what UBER means.lol. Sorry I don't think I've heard that word here in Aussie land.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lame. Get a girlfriend.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger viperbux said...

LOL ==> Anonymous

Monday, December 05, 2005 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Davy J said...

you are that big hairy guy down my street. stay out of my garbage you piece of crap!!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaggy facial hair is for bus drivers and other blue collar loosers. Groomed goatees are where it's at if you want to look cool and professional at the same time, but not like a ditch digger.

Friday, December 16, 2005 6:02:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

hah hah... yeah - who ARE you anyway???

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 2:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know who you are. Haha to all those out there that don't. And I don't even live close to *v*. :-P

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home