Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"Excuse me, ma'am, you appear to have a rather large hole in your head."

I am so SICK of being sick.

That is a really BIG reason I haven't posted, and I've been horrible at check up other people's posts.

I apologize... and I am sincerely amazed at how long you all have survived without my thrilling posts.

I swear I've had the flu for like 3 weeks. I know, I know... I should have seen a doctor like 1 week into it, but...meh... I haven't invested the time in figuring out which doctor is "ok" for my insurance. (Note to self: Do that)

Not much has been going on really. I essentially sold my 4Runner. You guys missed out... I told you I was selling it... and no one made an offer.

My Jeep is bad ass. I got the lift, tires, exhaust, tint, etc., and I love it. It's gas mileage is a huge improvement over my gas guzzling 4Runner, its smoother, quieter (I got quieter exhaust this time) and over all, I feel a lot safer and more capable on the road.

It's not the biggest truck on the road, but its definitely a lot more aggressive then the stock "wussy" ones.




So, I saw something today that was rather disturbing. I want to make it clear right off the bat, I'm not making fun of this lady. I'm just merely intrigued, and sort of grossed out.

It is likely that I was so grossed out because I'm still feeling rather sick, and maybe my stomach is a little more sensitive then normal.

So, I was standing in line today (at taco bell... real smart, *V*, wise choice when you've got the flu), and I was just casually looking at the woman in front of me in line. She must have been in her mid 60s, or something.

Well, she was facing away from me, and I was just kinda looking off into space, when I noticed her dangley earrings. Well, they were designed to attract attention, being that they were "dangley, gold, shiny, etc." Then I noticed something a little weird.

She had a large HOLE in her head.

Yes... I said "hole." It was about the width of my thumb (I have pretty big hands & thumbs), and it was so deep that I couldn't see where it stopped. It was located right behind her right ear.

!!

I couldn't stop staring at it. I finally decided that it must've been a shadow or something cause there is no way that someone can walk around with a gaping hole in there head.

But I couldn't stop looking... I mean, it wasn't SUPER obvious, but I was standing behind her in a super packed Taco Bell, so I was like two feet from the back of her head. Without a doubt.... it was not a shadow, it was a hole.

Ugh... it made me really grossed out, (probably cause I was sick). It looked as if it'd been there for quite some time. Her hair had grown around it, and well... looked freakishly "normal." Like it'd been there her whole life.

Wow... it was really weird.

The thought passed through my mind... maybe I should let her know about it.

"Excuse me, ma'am, you appear to have a rather large hole in your head."

But then I thought better of it.

;o)

*V*


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hole in the lady's head reminded me of this:

"The pictures date from October 2002, and they are photographs of a man in his 70s who was suffering from an unusual form of cancer which had eaten away at the upper portion of his skull and scalp but who had not sought any medical treatment because the condition was not causing him pain."

(Warning- GROSS!!)
http://snopes.com/photos/medical/maggots.asp

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Geez dude.. If I were you i'd a just left. That woulda grossed me out pretty bad. But dude.. that why you should always have a camera with you like I do eh.. lol

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is pretty strange...seems like it would sicken anyone! Well, glad you're back but sorry you've been sick...hope you're feeling much better! :o) Happy Holidays!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home