25 on the 26th -- The Next Exciting 25 Years!
Some people may find this post to be rather amusing. To me... it is rather traumatic.
So, on Sunday, I turned 25 years old. Wow. That's just sick. Now, I'm aware that I'm much younger then a portion of my many readers. But, think back to when you turned 25... I mean, it's sorta traumatic isn't it?
Last Sunday was the first time in my entire life that I didn't secretly look forward to my birthday. I was actually bummed out about it. You all saw what my Dad said about it being "half of my productive life..." and I know that was probably just a pessimistic way of looking at it, but still, what good thing happens at 25?
My car insurance is going to drop I think. Oh, and I can rent cars now. Yay for 25!
My life is so boring right now. I think I'm going to go camping or something. I wake up everyday, and lay in bed thinking about what I'm going to do. It's sorta weird. After you've been going to school everyday for 20 years... you sorta start to depend on it to fill you day up. I feel so unproductive. I got two classes to go before I graduate. What the hell am I going to do afterwards? I guess, I'll update my blog more often.
Then again, I may not have very much to write about... if the only thing I do everyday is update my blog. lol
So if you read this entire blog... congratulations, you must pretty desperate for some entertainment. If you were even a third as bored reading this as I was writing it, you may very well be near hanging yourself. Don't do it.
*V*
So, on Sunday, I turned 25 years old. Wow. That's just sick. Now, I'm aware that I'm much younger then a portion of my many readers. But, think back to when you turned 25... I mean, it's sorta traumatic isn't it?
Last Sunday was the first time in my entire life that I didn't secretly look forward to my birthday. I was actually bummed out about it. You all saw what my Dad said about it being "half of my productive life..." and I know that was probably just a pessimistic way of looking at it, but still, what good thing happens at 25?
My car insurance is going to drop I think. Oh, and I can rent cars now. Yay for 25!
My life is so boring right now. I think I'm going to go camping or something. I wake up everyday, and lay in bed thinking about what I'm going to do. It's sorta weird. After you've been going to school everyday for 20 years... you sorta start to depend on it to fill you day up. I feel so unproductive. I got two classes to go before I graduate. What the hell am I going to do afterwards? I guess, I'll update my blog more often.
Then again, I may not have very much to write about... if the only thing I do everyday is update my blog. lol
So if you read this entire blog... congratulations, you must pretty desperate for some entertainment. If you were even a third as bored reading this as I was writing it, you may very well be near hanging yourself. Don't do it.
*V*

2 Comments:
Awww... well happy belated birthday. Things can't be that bad. I personally wouldn't want to be any younger than I am now - 22; soon to be 23. Just think about how miserable high school or jr. high was - even college for that matter (it was for me, at least).
Oh, and enjoy your naps while you have them. I certainly miss them!!!
Hope all is well with you other than what you wrote about. Thanks for the comments on my blogs, again. I love seeing what you have to say, oh mighty internet voice ;)
bye for now
~amy
Hi- I stumbled across your blog today while at work and I wanted to say I love the way you write and go about telling your "stories"...they're great and I really look forward to reading more. I personally love blogging and I love to read what goes on in the lives of others. :o) P.S. Feel free to check out mine if you'd like...I get a little carried away sometimes, however! ~V
Post a Comment
<< Home