Worst Uncle Ever & A Tall Blond...?
My roommate says that he sees me ending up with a tall blond...?
Hmmmm.... I use to date a tall blond. She was AWESOME. She had the most fun personality. Really very smart and had a fantastic sense of humor. She was 5'11, had a great figure and was quite the handful socially. I had a lot of fun with her. I'm not sure I can remember what happened for us to split up, but needless to say, we did.
I've dated so many different types of girls, I'm pretty sure that I don't have a specific taste.
I've seriously dated:5'4, shorter curly brunette hair, slim body type
6'0, long haired brunette hair, athletic body type
5'6, medium length blond hair, slim body type
5'11, long blond hair, medium body type
5'1, medium length brunette hair, slim body type
5'2, very short black hair, very slim body type
I think that most all of them have similar personalities. So, I guess I'm not physically picky. I'm more interested in intelligence, humor and personality in general. I like smart, funny girls that can handle humor ranging from intellectual to perverted.
I don't know... hmm... not even really sure I shared all of this. lol
Oh, I know! Any girls with some level of intelligence and a great personality... contact me! ;o)
Other then that, um... I'm going home to my parents house in July. That's going to be fun. I'll get to see my little niece. I'm such a crappy uncle. I've seen her like once since she was born. So, she'll hate me, I'm sure.
Well... it appears my friends, that "that" is that...
*V*
Hmmmm.... I use to date a tall blond. She was AWESOME. She had the most fun personality. Really very smart and had a fantastic sense of humor. She was 5'11, had a great figure and was quite the handful socially. I had a lot of fun with her. I'm not sure I can remember what happened for us to split up, but needless to say, we did.
I've dated so many different types of girls, I'm pretty sure that I don't have a specific taste.
I've seriously dated:
I think that most all of them have similar personalities. So, I guess I'm not physically picky. I'm more interested in intelligence, humor and personality in general. I like smart, funny girls that can handle humor ranging from intellectual to perverted.
I don't know... hmm... not even really sure I shared all of this. lol
Oh, I know! Any girls with some level of intelligence and a great personality... contact me! ;o)
Other then that, um... I'm going home to my parents house in July. That's going to be fun. I'll get to see my little niece. I'm such a crappy uncle. I've seen her like once since she was born. So, she'll hate me, I'm sure.
Well... it appears my friends, that "that" is that...
*V*

2 Comments:
Can't you sleep at night? I see many of your posts are late at night. Do you get adaquate rest? Lots of mental problems arise when you don't sleep properly - enough and the right kind. Just worrying about you.;)
Mental Problems? I hope that I don't sound like I have mental problems. lol!
Post a Comment
<< Home