Spacey Disappointment & Recommendations
Anyone seen the new Star Wars movie? How was it?
I hate to say it, but I've never really been that impressed with the new episodes that have been coming out the past few years. I'm sure that this is borderline blasphemy in some of your eyes, but I really just wasn't that amazed.
Sure they were good movies, etc. But they weren't impressive. I guess it was just that the hype over the movies was inflated to a point where I was expecting to ascend into heaven while watching it. So, when I found myself still sitting in the Cinemark Theater during the movie, I was a little disappointed. ;o)
Oh, speaking of movies... how about some recommendations people? I watch a lot of movies over the weekends. So, I'm starting to run out of options... So, if you've seen a movie that you thought was great, send me a comment. Because I have millions of readers, I'm sure to have billions of recommendations. lol
*V*
I hate to say it, but I've never really been that impressed with the new episodes that have been coming out the past few years. I'm sure that this is borderline blasphemy in some of your eyes, but I really just wasn't that amazed.
Sure they were good movies, etc. But they weren't impressive. I guess it was just that the hype over the movies was inflated to a point where I was expecting to ascend into heaven while watching it. So, when I found myself still sitting in the Cinemark Theater during the movie, I was a little disappointed. ;o)
Oh, speaking of movies... how about some recommendations people? I watch a lot of movies over the weekends. So, I'm starting to run out of options... So, if you've seen a movie that you thought was great, send me a comment. Because I have millions of readers, I'm sure to have billions of recommendations. lol
*V*

2 Comments:
The Professional, Volcano High (Korean Kung-fu movie), Beverly Hills Cop, The Rock, Speed, Independence Day, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Black Dog, The Mummy, True Lies, Broken Arrow, Swordfish
hey there - thank you for commenting on my blog. it's great to know that someone actually reads :) as far as star wars, i'm going to see it tomorrow night... never been much of a fan, but it's good bonding time among friends. good movies - have you seen gattica? i know it's an old one, but i love it; great music, great storyline. if you can sit through an anime (i love them), watch spirited away. it's one of my favorites :) i've got other suggestions too, of course, but i'm pooped! bedtime for amy!
Post a Comment
<< Home