Yay for School -- It's Super Fun!
Three classes... that's all I need in order to graduate with my Bachelors. (Yay for me!) Naturally this upcoming semester is very exciting, I mean of course I should be graduating, right? I mean, who wouldn't just take all three classes and be done with their degree?
Is *V* going to take three classes and finish up, like a normal person? No!
Why, you ask? Oh, that's because one of the classes that I need isn't offered until NEXT semester.
Well, well, No matter right? There's a solution to this... simply talk to my counselor and find a class being offered this semester, that I can "trade." -- She quickly counters that I need to talk to the Dean of the department.
"Hmmm... never had to do that before... but OK..."
I just got an email from the Dean. He told me: "Tough Luck." I have to attend school for one more semester, because he thinks that it's important that I take "Strategic Use of Information Technology."
I'm telling you... school is one big conspiracy. They want me to attend an additional semester, so I'll have to pay for a parking pass, pay all of my lab fees, etc, all over again.
...bastards...
Oh well... "such is life." Full of disappointments, criticism and bills... with just a pinch of pleasure. *sigh*
*V*
Is *V* going to take three classes and finish up, like a normal person? No!
Why, you ask? Oh, that's because one of the classes that I need isn't offered until NEXT semester.
Well, well, No matter right? There's a solution to this... simply talk to my counselor and find a class being offered this semester, that I can "trade." -- She quickly counters that I need to talk to the Dean of the department.
"Hmmm... never had to do that before... but OK..."
I just got an email from the Dean. He told me: "Tough Luck." I have to attend school for one more semester, because he thinks that it's important that I take "Strategic Use of Information Technology."
I'm telling you... school is one big conspiracy. They want me to attend an additional semester, so I'll have to pay for a parking pass, pay all of my lab fees, etc, all over again.
...bastards...
Oh well... "such is life." Full of disappointments, criticism and bills... with just a pinch of pleasure. *sigh*
*V*

3 Comments:
Of COURSE you would have to take your last class a different semester! It would have been WAY too easy to have just gone and finished them all up at once.
And I TOTALLY buy into your theory that school- specifically college- is one HUGE conspiracy. Being denied overrides into mandatory classes... hidden fees... misleading academic advisors- it all points to ONE THING.
You're so young to have figured out the vast right and left wing conspiracies. Congratulations and join a third party.
grow some nuts and make an appointment with the College President
Post a Comment
<< Home