Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Plain Toast Post

Today, I'm going to mix things up a little. I know, I know... this might be a little too much to handle, but I'm going to live on the edge... and try to update my blog while the sun is shining.

So far today, I've tested the boundaries of excitement. I woke up at 10AM, and then.... without warning.... I ate some cereal. Whoa...

Ok, so I'm not really that exciting. I'm actually thinking of washing the mud off my truck... as I did a little durbin' last night around 1AM. That's sorta exciting -- well at least it was fun. It would have been great, minus the unreal amount of mosquito's that were following my headlights around. I was down by the lake, so it wasn't super surprising.

Anyways, thanks Moisty and Amy for the movie ideas. I haven't seen a lot of the ones Moisty mentioned and I haven't seen the Anime one that Amy mentioned.... So, I'll have to try them out. Thanks to anyone else that might post on there after I've written this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home