Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Write Up and the Unexpected Baby

So, I started my New Year's resolution. LOL

Yes, I realize that it's about February, which ironically was one of the reasons I decided to get my ass in gear.

I went to the gym. Woot!! I ran a mile, in about 10 mins, and then I just did a little bit of training. I generally always make the mistake of kicking my ass to the extreme the first time I go back to the gym after a year. Yah, that's a bad idea, cause then you hurt so bad in a few days that you never want to go back. lol

So, I just went easy, and I feel pretty decent today. I'm going to go back tonight after work, and run again, and train some other muscles.

I'm ready to hang myself with this stupid job. It is a joke. They are WAY to anal about how many calls you take and emails your respond to. I hate jobs like that. I'd much rather have some sort of project that I needed to have done by a certian day or something, and then get left alone until I got it done.

Bastards. They tried to write me up twice. hehe, I didn't let them the second time. I told them that it was bull-shit, and that I didn't have the highest numbers cause I sit on the phone until peoples problems are fixed. Oh, Shit!... imagine that! It's quality, not quantity. Geez.

My cousin's getting married. He like 4 years younger then me. Apparently the doctor told him and his girlie that they're in love. hehe...whoops.

I guess they've been together for like 5 years, and well... it was bound to happen. Usually this is something that my family would shit a cinder-block over. But weirdly enough, it's been really casual. Like, my mom how would normally blow a gasket over this, was the one who told me.

I sat there waiting for her to start ripping him a hole about how irresponsible he was, and that he was too young, blah, blah, blah...

But the blast never hit. She just said, "Oh well... it was bound to happen."

Whoa. Weird.

*V*

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Sikula said...

You are such a potty mouth!

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home