Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm Back and Life is a Coaster

I guess I just don't understand the anguish that you all must have been experiencing the past month or so.

I suck. I know this.

Anyways, I'm hoping that I'll be able to find a little more time to post.

There's been a lot of stuff going on... the kind of "stuff" that prevents one from sitting down and writing it down.

Ugh.

Life is really amazing. It can be so good, yet so annoying at the same time.

Mostly I spend my days working my ass off at work, cause they're really anal about not being productive 100% of the time. To be completely honest, I feel that it's counter-productive.

I was reading somewhere, that Google, allows its employees to spend 20% of their time working on a project that THEY want to work on. In fact, they say some of the "neat" additions to the Google empire has developed from some of these side projects.

I got a new cellphone. It's cool. Nokia 6682. It's like the first time in years that I was actually eligible for an upgrade. Usually I get bored with my phones so fast, that I end up buying one at full price. I got $100 off this time. Woot.

I'm looking for a new place to live. I'm actually toying with the idea of purchasing my own place. Especially considering I'll be graduating this semester. I am sick of blowing my money on rent, and I "PLAN" on making more money in the near future. I guess everyone has that "plan."

No one has really commented on my site lately... I guess that's cause I'm a slack... and haven't written anything exciting.

I'd write more about all the business I've been doing, or maybe my class... but that's all boring. I've been playing in the "relationship" circus lately... and I'm about burned out with that already. No one wants to hear about that... not to mention, everyone has enough of their own relationship issues.

Ugh... I'm getting old, I need to start thinking about my life one of these days.

*V*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home