Thursday, December 29, 2005
About Me
- Name: viperbux
- Location: United States
I'm a guy in my 30s, that tries to look at life in the simplest way possible. I'm a bit of thinker. I often feel that the world complicates things unnecessarily, and I like to explore those things. Then again, I could be just plain ignorant.
Previous Posts
- Holiday Update
- Oh... by the way....
- "Excuse me, ma'am, you appear to have a rather lar...
- Hint #1
- Two Weeks and the Ass-Chirp
- I'm editing the title to this post, cause I didn't...
- Tough as Nails <=== Hey... I tried, ok?
- Wanted: Nanny, Must Have Experiance with a Nail Gun
- Things Are OK!?!
- I May Die in the Next 5 - 8 Days


1 Comments:
Lets see some more posts buddy.. c'mon.. so many of us are counting on you!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home