Thursday, December 29, 2005

Holiday Update

So, I just got back from my little trip home for the holidays.

It was surprisingly nice. I didn't get any lectures, hassles, or questions about whether or not I'm successful yet.

I was really great to be home and not have to worry about anything.

I got to see my little niece for a day or two, but I ended up spending most of my time with my Dad, Mom and Brother.

Presents were relatively typical: Pens, Highlighters, White-out, Socks, Jeep Liberty... you know... that sort of thing.

The best present was the food. My hell my Mom likes to cook.

1. Huge Turkey
2. Huge Ham
3. Prime Rib
4. Lobster Lunch

She cooked everything except for the lobster-lunch. Those were my dinners for the entire trip. *mmmmm*

Unfortunately here I am again, back to the grindstone. Ironically looking for another job. This one is TOO easy, and I am constantly trying to do two or three things at once in order to tap my brain a little harder.

Oh, by the way, I thought that I'd be able to "port" my blog to that URL I mentioned before, but for some reason the images weren't displaying. So, I'm going to just hang tight here.

Comment me and lemme know how your holidays went.

*V*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home