Friday, May 13, 2005

...Tell on me, I'll Kill Your Dog!!

Ok, so maybe I'm the most morbid person in the world, but I have a story that I need to share, that I just could NOT stop laughing about.

Disclaimer: This may not be funny to you readers, mainly because you don't know the parties involved.

So, my good, good friend and his wife were leaving their basement apartment, to go in search of a new place to live. Apparently the city was slow at informing their landlords that the house was not zoned properly to have a downstairs apartment, so my friends are being kicked out.

How did the city find out you ask? The asshole neighbor tattled on them. Liked a damned 4 year old who doesn't wanna share his toys with his cousin from out of town. This, is where it gets funny.

These neighbors have a Pomeranian dog. You know the stupid worthless dogs that serve no purpose other then being annoying, loud, and hairy. Well, this dog is a chaser. He loves to attack cars as they drive by. Well, typically he's on a leash, and is safe from the spinning wheels of death. Today, however... was different.

The neighbor was outside, "supervising" the dog, and felt no need to put it on a leash. To make a long story short, my friend ran the dog over, right in front of the owner, and totally killed it. Now the reason that this is funny is for multiple reasons. In addition for the neighbor being an ass, and the dog being stupid and a relentless barker, my friend just doesn't deal with embarrassing / awkward situations like this very well. He's a very "cool" person, and doesn't wanna have any of these sort of problems.

So, from what I understand, my friend got out, and just started at the dog and the owner... mouth open in shock and all. The owner couldn't really respond, cause it totally wasn't my friend's fault. Well, I guess the owner scraped up the bloody remains of the dog so his daughter wouldn't see, and threw it away.

Ahhhh.... The Irony! Serves them right.... bastards.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so GROSS. :P

Friday, May 13, 2005 11:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what happened to your car? did you kill there dog? call me if you want to bash there car with bats.

Saturday, May 14, 2005 7:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha that is hilarious! Poor dog..

Friday, December 28, 2007 4:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home