My Life is a Roller Coaster
...the unthinkable happened! I passed both of my classes last semester. I cannot even believe it. I mean, I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY failed my final in one of the classes... I should NOT have passed it. One of the classes, I thought, "Well, I could probably squeak by..." but the other, WHOA... I was already planning my explanation to my financial support (Parents) as to why I hadn't passed.
It's really a wonder how my life works. I mean, one minute I'm just neck high in shit. The next minute, I appear to be floating on cloud nine. My Dad said to me once, (Actually I think that it was right before I moved out...)
"You know, *V*... You really are the luckiest kid I know. I'm not sure how you do it, but no matter what... you always seem to pull yourself out of the most hopeless situations."
This is SOOO true though, ('Knock-Knock on wood') I don't know how I do it, but I do seem to come out standing after the smoke has cleared. This is definitely not something that I can count on, but it sure as hell is nice to know. :o)
So, things are going well right now. The chick that rear-ended me is apparently scrounging some money together, so that should hopefully be over with soon, my truck is running great. I have a good job, and I surprisingly like my ungodly hours.
I guess there's nothing left to do but wait for the roller coaster to make another dive. Ugh.... ;o)
*V*
It's really a wonder how my life works. I mean, one minute I'm just neck high in shit. The next minute, I appear to be floating on cloud nine. My Dad said to me once, (Actually I think that it was right before I moved out...)
"You know, *V*... You really are the luckiest kid I know. I'm not sure how you do it, but no matter what... you always seem to pull yourself out of the most hopeless situations."
This is SOOO true though, ('Knock-Knock on wood') I don't know how I do it, but I do seem to come out standing after the smoke has cleared. This is definitely not something that I can count on, but it sure as hell is nice to know. :o)
So, things are going well right now. The chick that rear-ended me is apparently scrounging some money together, so that should hopefully be over with soon, my truck is running great. I have a good job, and I surprisingly like my ungodly hours.
I guess there's nothing left to do but wait for the roller coaster to make another dive. Ugh.... ;o)
*V*

2 Comments:
You passed your classes because you have mad skills. You know, like bowhunting skills.. nunchuck skills.. computer hacking skills.
Congrats! :D
"...esa sledgehammer..."
Post a Comment
<< Home