Must have MORE!
Not a whole lot to report this evening. Still haven't touched my truck to see what's wrong with it. I'll probably get to it on Monday. I got some finals coming up. Two of them to be exact, so I'll probably study for them the day before... like a good procrastinator, lol.
Anyway... Dirt the Scurt (His blog is located in my links list to the right) has an AMAZING therapeutic website posted on his blog. You should check it out -- Look for the blog entitled, "Who likes Bubble Wrap?!" I was really surprised at how relaxing it was.
Enjoy!
*V*
Anyway... Dirt the Scurt (His blog is located in my links list to the right) has an AMAZING therapeutic website posted on his blog. You should check it out -- Look for the blog entitled, "Who likes Bubble Wrap?!" I was really surprised at how relaxing it was.
Enjoy!
*V*

3 Comments:
You know, I actually went to that bubble wrap site a couple of days ago, and by God if I didn't spend at least a half hour just popping those damn things. I LOVE the lady's voice when you hit NEW SHEET or whatever- it was totally what I was thinking!
Check the truck battery. Remove, clean and re-tighten the terminals. Jump-start it and drive it around to re-charge the battery. Check the water lever. Use "distilled" water from the market. Maybe needs new battery.
Thanks for the pointers.... will do today after my final. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home