The Relaxed Dork + 2 Smileys
As school nears it's end, I'm starting to relax. Amazingly enough, I don't even know if I'm going to pass all of my classes. This semester has just really kicked my butt. I'm not sure why.
After all, I only have 2 classes, that are every other day. That means ONE class a day. But for some reason, I am so burned out with school, that I slacked MAJORLY in both of my classes. If I pass, it'll be a miracle, but it will be a greatly appreciated miracle. I just need to get done with school. I've been in it WAY too long. I can't fathom doing my masters right after my Bachelors. I would seriously lose it.
So, back to what I was saying: I'm totally feeling more relaxed. It's really nice. I sleep at night, my hair is falling out at a slower rate, etc.
In addition, I'm going to screw these people over today, (the ones that ran into me) and call the police. I'm sick of them jerking me around. Not to mention, all of the great advice from my anonymous readers has added to my motivation. ;o)
I got a new notebook computer. I wasn't sure that I needed it, but so far I've ended up using it more then 'Sydnee' - my desktop machine. It's pretty nice, it's fast, capacious and mobile. It's an HP (not my favorite brand), but it's loaded pretty good. It's the DV1000 model for those interested. It's got a 1.7GHz Centrino, 1GB RAM, 100GB HDD, Integrated Graphics (yuck), nice 14.1 reflected wide-screen. Yay for me!
Mainly I got it for work, cause I need two machines at all times. One with Linux and one XP box.
I truly am a dork. I have gadgets like crazy - and love every one of them. BUT, I do have to admit, I have pretty good restraint. I only buy stuff that is a good deal... and I THINK I could possibly use. lol - Sorta. ;o)
*V*
After all, I only have 2 classes, that are every other day. That means ONE class a day. But for some reason, I am so burned out with school, that I slacked MAJORLY in both of my classes. If I pass, it'll be a miracle, but it will be a greatly appreciated miracle. I just need to get done with school. I've been in it WAY too long. I can't fathom doing my masters right after my Bachelors. I would seriously lose it.
So, back to what I was saying: I'm totally feeling more relaxed. It's really nice. I sleep at night, my hair is falling out at a slower rate, etc.
In addition, I'm going to screw these people over today, (the ones that ran into me) and call the police. I'm sick of them jerking me around. Not to mention, all of the great advice from my anonymous readers has added to my motivation. ;o)
I got a new notebook computer. I wasn't sure that I needed it, but so far I've ended up using it more then 'Sydnee' - my desktop machine. It's pretty nice, it's fast, capacious and mobile. It's an HP (not my favorite brand), but it's loaded pretty good. It's the DV1000 model for those interested. It's got a 1.7GHz Centrino, 1GB RAM, 100GB HDD, Integrated Graphics (yuck), nice 14.1 reflected wide-screen. Yay for me!
Mainly I got it for work, cause I need two machines at all times. One with Linux and one XP box.
I truly am a dork. I have gadgets like crazy - and love every one of them. BUT, I do have to admit, I have pretty good restraint. I only buy stuff that is a good deal... and I THINK I could possibly use. lol - Sorta. ;o)
*V*

3 Comments:
I'm glad that you're finally able to feel the relaxation that comes with the end of a semester. A few more weeks, and it's all over... at least for a while! Good luck slamming those dicklicks who refuse to call you back about paying for the damage to your car. Slap on your gameface and suck 'em for all that they're worth.
And dorks are COOL, Nic. ;)
P.S. When you didn't show up, I ate your apple. Hope you feel better!
No kidding.. I cant believe you have a room dedicated to your work.. 4 computers?! Oh and Sydnee? You name your computers? I'm starting to worry about this "nerdiness" in you..
Post a Comment
<< Home