Cluttered Utopia
Yah, so my room is utopia. It's full of stupid little things that serve no purpose other then to make me happy. In addition to that, it has my bed. Who doesn't love their bed? My hell... some of the best times of my life have been spent in my bed.
I called the chick that ran into me, and left a message concerning my car's repair costs. Naturally 3 days later, she hasn't called me still. Geez, these people have zero concept of consideration.
So, I was talking to my mom, and the most amazing thing in the world happened. Something that I didn't think really happened in real life. She started to get on my case about not getting married. I couldn't even believe it. I didn't think that was something that my parents even cared about.
I am just not interested in getting tied down like that right now. Just about everyone I know is not happy... or lives a life that I WOULDN'T enjoy. So, maybe I'm selfish and close minded, but at least I'm not jumping into something that I'm not really sure about -- only to be divorced in a couple years.
I'll get married when the right person comes up and knocks me on my ass. But, I'm not really going to actively go out searching for a mate.
Life is something to be enjoyed. For me, I need to work, play and leave enough time to think. Everything else is extra for me. For everyone else, these things seem SOO important. It'll happen when it's meant to happen.
This is my Cluttered Utopia. *V*
I called the chick that ran into me, and left a message concerning my car's repair costs. Naturally 3 days later, she hasn't called me still. Geez, these people have zero concept of consideration.
So, I was talking to my mom, and the most amazing thing in the world happened. Something that I didn't think really happened in real life. She started to get on my case about not getting married. I couldn't even believe it. I didn't think that was something that my parents even cared about.
I am just not interested in getting tied down like that right now. Just about everyone I know is not happy... or lives a life that I WOULDN'T enjoy. So, maybe I'm selfish and close minded, but at least I'm not jumping into something that I'm not really sure about -- only to be divorced in a couple years.
I'll get married when the right person comes up and knocks me on my ass. But, I'm not really going to actively go out searching for a mate.
Life is something to be enjoyed. For me, I need to work, play and leave enough time to think. Everything else is extra for me. For everyone else, these things seem SOO important. It'll happen when it's meant to happen.
This is my Cluttered Utopia. *V*

4 Comments:
3 days and no call? They are blowing you off. Go to the Police and file an accident report. Give them your version and really slam the woman. Say you were injured (back and neck). Your head whipped back and then forward so hard, you hit your forehead on the steeling wheel. Bad pain. Turn the police report into your insurance. Do you know thir insurance? If yes, report it to their insurance. If no, say in the police report they refused to give you insurance info. You'll hear from the people. Otherwise they will deny damage and just argue with you. You'll never see a dime.
P.S. Maybe your mom thinks you're a homo.
I agree with the first part of the previous comment.
Also- you know better than other people what's going to make you happy in life. Keep surrounding yourself with what you love, and don't worry about what anyone thinks about it.
Really you probably should be getting married soon.. You're missing out on all the fun..!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home