Ok, so maybe I'm a nut... but I really love getting into bed, to find out that my sheets are nice and cool. It's so refreshing to me. Not exactly sure why... or better yet, what on earth makes me think that my millions of readers would ever care about my preference of sheet temperature.
So, I've waited to the last minute once again to complete an assignment for school. I really do sincerely try to get things done quickly and efficiently... but I'm really starting to find that I just perform better when I'm under a bit of pressure.
For this assignment I have to design an web based interface for a "make-believe" health clinic, to handle all of their Appointment, patient Information, Report Generating processes. Pretty thrilling.
I got my truck checked out, and it's going to cost about $2600 to fix. So much for "bumping" into me. I guess I really should have said, "SLAMMED," during that first phone call.
I was listening to Dane Cook, the comedian earlier. Wow... what a funny bastard. He's a quite a bit more vulgar then Brian Reagen... but sometimes, you just gotta spit it like it is. He had me rolling on the floor.
Wow, after only three entries or so, I've finally created the most boring entry in the existence of blogs. Hmmm.. stay tuned to know more about my thrilling, everyday existence.
*V*
So, I've waited to the last minute once again to complete an assignment for school. I really do sincerely try to get things done quickly and efficiently... but I'm really starting to find that I just perform better when I'm under a bit of pressure.
For this assignment I have to design an web based interface for a "make-believe" health clinic, to handle all of their Appointment, patient Information, Report Generating processes. Pretty thrilling.
I got my truck checked out, and it's going to cost about $2600 to fix. So much for "bumping" into me. I guess I really should have said, "SLAMMED," during that first phone call.
I was listening to Dane Cook, the comedian earlier. Wow... what a funny bastard. He's a quite a bit more vulgar then Brian Reagen... but sometimes, you just gotta spit it like it is. He had me rolling on the floor.
Wow, after only three entries or so, I've finally created the most boring entry in the existence of blogs. Hmmm.. stay tuned to know more about my thrilling, everyday existence.
*V*

4 Comments:
Man, I miss you.
Don't be intimidated by the husband. They should have responded promptly. They will pressure you into settling the problem in their favor and their timeline. Talk to your insurance agent about your rights and talk to the police about your rights. I'm not saying filing a claim or complaint yet. But don't let too much time pass (which is what they want). Obtain 2 or 3 estimates. If necessary, file a complaint and take them to small claims court. Good luck.
P.S. Want to bet, she told her husband "He drives an old beater and I hardly scratched it. He didn't seem to care at all. No big deal". So when you started called calling he thought it was very minor, then you started talking about calling the police. He thought you were a nut trying to make something out of nothing. If you let it go, they will claim they never caused that much damage. You're just trying to rip them off. Better be careful or you'll be out. Get photos and a police report.
Dane Cook is the bad Ex Boyfriend in my life that wont go away.. haha Or so I'm told..
Now.. I'm curious.. You say perform better under pressure, Will you please explain this to me?
Post a Comment
<< Home